[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I'm sure /adv/ hates girl questions but I wanted another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465091619647.jpg (585 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
1465091619647.jpg
585 KB, 1259x947
Hey I'm sure /adv/ hates girl questions but I wanted another opinion on how to proceed with this situation.

A female long-time friend of mine recently moved near me and bought a fixer upper home to start college here. I will be going up and staying with her for a few nights and doing a bunch of manual labor for her.

We had always been close in the past, but never really managed to make a relationship work, circumstances usually kept us apart.

I've been looking at this as an opportunity to actually seal the deal, but today she tells me that she has a long distance boyfriend. She's been fairly flirtatious over text messages,, and put off telling me about him for quite some time. She has no intention of moving back and I do not believe he has an intention to move out here.

What do I do to move in on this without breaking boundaries early? What would you do /adv/?

Happy to provide more info on request
>>
Or you could just hang around ITT and tell me what you're up to, at least that would calm me down some

I'm getting drunk and reading some Hemingway
>>
Ask about her bf
If they seem really committed then its a no go
>>
just be respectful, and keep in mind that if shes willing to cheat on him with you, she'll be willing to cheat on you with someone else. Test the waters but take it slow.
>>
>>17243205
Uh huh. Flirtatious, "oh can you do work for me for free", and then "oh I'm in a relationship" right before you show up.

Don't be surprised if she tries to reach into your wallet for meals, tools, and any materials or parts that you need.

I wouldn't consider her relationship material. If you want to make a move on her, alcohol is the traditional disclaimer that women use for shitty behavior. Don't tell her you love her or want a relationship or anything like that and you might get some pussy, but if you're actually looking for something serious, look elsewhere.
>>
>>17243205
See>>17243389

It may seem like a good deal and you may think nothing about stealing some dude's girl but think of that was you my man, and if she's willing to ditch someone for a quick fuck or more than she'll be willing to do the same to you.
>>
>>17243205
If she bought a fucking house as a college student she's loaded. Seal the deal. You're smart and this girl likes you, you can do it.
>>
She's just using you for labour. Probably doesn't have a bf.
>>
>>17243205
>free labor
>flirting
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.