[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm catching feelings for a [spoiler]21yo single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I think I'm catching feelings for a [spoiler]21yo single mother[/spoiler]. She has a car and a job and lives with her parents, as do I. I feel a strong emotional connection with her which is unheard of for me. How can I stop this? Or do I go thru with it? Am I king cuck, ruler or all things cuck? I don't think I've ever been so indecisive in my entire life.
>>
File: 1464471553078.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1464471553078.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>17242375
>single mother
>21
>lives with her parents
nigga what the FUCK are you thinking
>>
>>17242384
Dude I don't fucking know anymore. We're basically cuddle/fuck buddies, but there's definitely more to it underneath
>>
>>17242375
I made the same mistake you are about to make a couple years back. Save yourself the heartbreak, baby daddy drama, and all around horseshit that comes with her. Plus if you get attached to her kid or kids like I did then when she leaves and she probably will because single moms are unstable you will have to grieve a whole family leaving you and not just losing a girlfriend.
>>
>>17242524
Worse than grieving is the fact that you might get hit with child support. Cause single mothers are only looking for mealtickets/betabux/cucks
>>
>>17242536
Only way hat would happen is if he adopted the kids or knocked her up himself. In which case he would be a pretty big idiot.
>>
>>17242524
Fuck man, I'm sorry that happened.
So basically I just need to run? Or stay in a fwb relationship? Tell me why life is so unfair.
>>
>>17242542
I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. But it's like this my man. If you are already starting to develop feelings for her you won't be able to just be FWB with her without getting deeper feelings for her. Plus that's not really doing her justice if you ask me. Almost everyone here is going to tell you it's a bad idea. And I'm tempted to just tell you to run. By with that said I got my world crushed and I'm still here and okay. My single mom was a little crazier than most but in general they are pretty fucked for the most part. But shit if you really like her and you wouldn't mind being a step parent one day then I say go for it if she's interested and down for it. My advice to the both of you is to take it very very slowly and don't be around the kid until you've been together for a while and it seems like things could turn into a future for yall as a family. That way if it doesn't work the kid isn't left wondering where their step parent went. Go for it but be sure it's what you want and that you are ready to have a kid. Also if you require a bunch of attention it might not work because her child will always come first and single moms are usually really busy. Less is more with them, don't stay up their asses they already have kids tugging at their pants legs.
>>
Put your shoes on and run. Don't look back. You will find someone else.
>>
>>17242542
One more thing. Women get really attached to the guy that knocks them up. Be sure she doesn't still have feelings for the baby daddy. They might be pretty good at hiding it. If she brings him up a lot or says she hates him then she probably isn't over him. I got fed bullshit like "I don't love him but he is the father of my children and I'll always care about him." Which is single mom code for I still love him but he doesn't want me so I'm settling for you.
>>
>>17242554
I appreciate the feedback anon. I want to be with her but the kid is like a red flag for me, not saying I couldn't deal with it, but man how fucking swell would it be if she didn't have a kid.
>>17242561
I feel like this is good advice, but I don't want to admit it...
>>17242563
I'm kinda glad you mentioned this, she never ever talks about him, the only time she talks about him is when I've brought it up, I sensed deep pain in her voice when she spoke about him. She gets really sad when she talks about being a single mother and doesn't have time for anything. That hits me hard for some reason, I guess I'm a gigantic faggot. Wouldn't it be great if I died in my sleep tonight so I wouldn't have to think about anything ever again?
>>
>>17242591
Look man you'll get over her if you want to. If you want her give it a try. Just be cautious and careful. I swore I hated kids. Then I dated a girl with two kids and found out I liked them. You never know. They're actually pretty fun sometimes but they are a lot of work and responsibility. Also if you do get with her be aware that the baby daddy probably won't like it and he may try to break yall up. For instance he might try to get back with her just long enough to break you two up then leave her again. Generally the baby daddy doesn't want them to be with anyone.
>>
>>17242611
For what it's worth she says he's states away and wants nothing to do with her or the child. Ya know I guess I'm just gonna ride the ride and see what happens. I have nothing else going on in my life anyway
>>
>>17242648
Well that's good my man. Go for it. Good luck on the path.
>>
>>17242708
Thanks anon. See you in the afterlife
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.