[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
arm pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tFDflZ9.jpg (913 KB, 3456x1944) Image search: [Google]
tFDflZ9.jpg
913 KB, 3456x1944
Arm pain running from inside of elbow down to centre of wrist through forearm, and painful tingling in my bicep and upper forearm- according to doctor it's the 'Ulnar Nerve' and he thinks it will go away but he didn't even check it. I told him my problem and he said it will go away. My question is, how long will it take? I think it's from using desks especially with computers, i rest my left elbow on the desk and it's started to pain badly recently (2-3 weeks).

also, is my doc useless or does he really not even need to check the arm to come to that conclusion?
>>
>>17241657
Yeah, it sounds like there's some pressure being put on the nerve. Just take a break from resting your elbow on the desk, and it should go away.

It's kinda like carpal tunnel but in your arm. I'm sure your doctor knows whats up.
>>
>>17241657
Sounds about right not much can be done about it other than letting your arm rest. When it comes to limbs painful tingling usually means your nerves are getting pinched. It either goes away on it's own with rest or it's just something you have to deal with forever.
>>
>>17241657
Why do people ask these fucking ridiculous medical questions to the adv board? Just go to the doctor you autistic fucks.
>>
>>17241925
I already went to the doctor and he didn't even take a second look at it, you 'autistic fuck'

l2read
>>
>>17241657
I have something similar but its more of a throbbing pain, I self diagnosed it as golfers elbow since its on the inside of my arm. Had it for a while now and everytime I think its getting better I test it and end up hurting it even more, all I wanna do is work out man
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.