[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best female friend of mine is going to her's friend birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465316375923.jpg (7 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1465316375923.jpg
7 KB, 206x245
Best female friend of mine is going to her's friend birthday house party today. She's having her's birthday next week and we're gonna just get high together because she doesn't like to celebrate her birthday. Anyway, she asked me several times if I want to go to this party she's going at today. I know a few of the people that's gonna be there, just superficially though.

I'm not really a guy who would seek after being in a group of people but I really like her and would just go there because of her. Also I don't have money rn and can't afford a bottle of booze so I'd just buy some coke to the rum she is bringing there.

Is it weird to go? Should I, would you go?
>>
dunno really
>>
Go, but don't expect anything from her. Maybe she's going for another dick other than yours and you have to improvise. Be aware of this.
>>
Well, if she invited you it shoulnd't bother the guy who's celebrating. You should go, meet people and have a good time with ypur friends.
About coming without booze, well you aren't coming with nothing. If you have coke, people would be glad to use it, that's a good deal.
>>
>>17240834
Oh man, you don't know shit.
>>
>>17240843
>oneitis faggot in denial about his crush wanting Chad's dick
>>
>>17240848
Not everything in this world is a meme, boi.
>>
>>17240849
idgaf lol r u goin just 2 c how they gonna tap her ass?
>>
tats wat am gon do and u cant stop me
>>
Sure, why not.
>>
No?
>>
What are you some kind of pussy?
>>
>>17241181
Sure, why not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.