[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: cheerleaders.jpg (134 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
cheerleaders.jpg
134 KB, 1200x700
Why are there more normie chicks than dudes? However when a girl ain't a normie she is typically one of the best people you could meet, why is this /adv/?
>>
Congratulations, this is the shittiest /r9k/ rant I have seen today on /adv/.
>>
>>17240486
>Why are there more normie chicks than dudes?
A great deal of attention has been given to properly socializing young girls in the past several hundred years: the definition of "proper socialization" has changed, but not the idea that resources need to be devoted to doing so. The concept is older than feminism as we know it, though they've spent no small time analyzing it, and are happy to use it for their own ends.

Not so much attention has been given to socializing boys. This was not malicious: it was sort of generally assumed that this problem took care of itself. The Scouting movement was probably the last time anyone paid much attention to it, and that's over 100 years old.

The thing is, for a long time this arrangement actually worked for boys. It's only in the last 50-60 years that it started failing in any significant numbers, and only in the last 20-30 that it sped up to this kind of pace. There are still no clear answers yet as to why, though there are plenty of hypotheses.

>However when a girl ain't a normie she is typically one of the best people you could meet
That depends heavily on a number of things, most of which you can't know. There are lots of awesome non-normie girls: I married one, and have many more in my extended social circle. But if your experience is skewed enough that you can mistake this for universal, you've had a little luck on your side.
>>
>>17240953
This guy gets it
>>
>>17240953
This. For an odd guy the path of least resistance is to keep to himself, inside or outside a social clique. For an odd girl the path of least resistance is to assimilate.

Also as a result at least from my anecdotal observation, non-standard girls come with more default self reflection and self development than non-standard guys, because they strayed from the norm more explicitly.
>>
File: cccc.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
cccc.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>17240588
Dubs AND first post.

>>17240486
Seriously OP listen to him
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.