[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE TO CLEAN MY APARTMENT IN 8 HOURS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: CMON.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
CMON.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
A GIRL MAY OR MAY NOT COME

WHATS THE FASTEST WAY TO DO IT EFFECTIVELY???

NEED HELP!

EVERYTHING IS A MESS
>>
Pics?
C'mon, it can't be that bad... can it?
>>
torch it, it'll be lit af senpai
>>
First pick everything up and put it away, and throw useless stuff and garbage in the trash. Then, clean surfaces like tables and counters and appliances. Then, vacuum. After that, mop.
>>
>>17240303

really is very bad

>>17240305

i want to

>>17240309

someone on /r9k/ suggested its a good idea to throw everything i have in garbage bags cause its the fastest way

do you agree?

ill spend the next 5 mins on 4chan then i start
>>
Toss as much as you can into trash bags and either hide or place in the designated waste area or dumpster. If that fails, either accept defeat, repurpose the trash, present it as conceptual art, or hide all of it as best you can and spray Lysol and air freshener everywhere.
>>
>>17240298
stuff some shit in closets and make sure she NEVER goes near those areas.
>>
>>17240324
Fucking brilliant Jim
>>
>>17240316
I guess you could. honestly I think you should just clean the right way and save yourself the trouble of having to go through the garbage bags later. Cleaning doesn't take much time, just stay on task. Don't take stupid breaks to watch tv. It should take way less than 8 hours to deep clean your place.
>>
>>17240340

feels like ill need 8 days
>>
>>17240348
pics plz
>>
>>17240340
Wouldn't you agree, though, that he could solve the short-term problem with trash bags and then if there's any time left he can deep clean as much as possible?
>>
>>17240298
First put on fast/upbeat music. Open windows to make place feel open.

Second, grab a trash bag. Pick up all of the TRASH you can find. Put away any dishes or silverware at this time as well.

Third, get a laundry basket. Fill it with all of the dirty clothes you can find. Fold clean clothes and place them on the bed to put away later.

By now, the floor should be clear. Vacuum or sweep.

Do one last pass for remaining trash and then put away all of the clean clothes.

Light candle. Relax.
>>
File: lel.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2336) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2336
>>17240350

this is just the right sid eof my bed

so u can imagine hwo the rest looks like

the cigarettes lay there for a month or 2 cause i cba to clean them
>>
I'm going to assume it is a total mess.

Put all the dirty dishes in the sink. Soak them in warm water and soap so you can actually clean them with ease later.

Pick up all your dirty laundry and put it in laundry basket. Is your bed sheets gross? If so take them off and place them in the laundry basket too. If you don't have extra sheets then throw them and some other dirty clothes in the washer. Since you start with the sheets they'll be cleaned first so if you get lazy later the most important shit is done at the time being.

While laundry is going throw away all your trash in your room, bathroom, and basically anywhere she may or not be at your place. Or be an adult and do your whole place.

Wash up at least the vast majority of your dishes. It's okay if you have some dirty dishes, but I have a feeling you have a lot so get to washing.

Wipe down surfaces. Vacuum and mop floors. Organize shit so it's not all over the place.

You have 8 hours. That's plenty of time to clean up. Everything listed can be done in maybe 3 hours max.
>>
>>17240333
th-thanks Randy
>>
>>17240354
Christ anon. Everything here is good advice, I would move big to small: pick up clothes, towels first, move on to dishes and trash until everything left can be either vacuumed or mopped. Like others said, 8 hours is plenty of time
>>
Vacuum, trash bags, the fucking works man. Just put your nose to the grindstone on this one.
>>
>>17240354
OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD THROW OUT THE FOOD/CIGARETTE MESS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL
>>
>>17240354
Oh my god, look at all that floor. You think that's messy? HAH.

Back in the day, my room literally had a foot deep worth of shit you had to wade through to get anywhere, and I could have that shit spotless in an hour.
>>
>>17240355
>Warm
Make that shit boiling fucking hot before the tub is full.

Assuming you don't have a dishwasher:

-Silverware and utensils first
-Soap drizzle
-Fill the shit with burning hot water (you're going to let it sit while you do other stuff is why)
-Scrape all the food waste off your dirty dishes beforehand, only an idiot puts too much faith in the garbage disposal.
-Add flatware
-Use a cup to transfer up to a cupful or two of your soapy water to your bowl or pans as needed
-Add water to your sink/basin as well as bowls, pots or pans that need to soak or loosen dried food shit or grease

Let that sit for about half an hour or so until it cools. By the time it does, a lot of your flatware and silverware should have a good 85-95% of its food debris loosened, of course you should still scrub and rinse anyway (because shit like cheese works with heat rather than against it)

But for the most part, you can pretty much lighten your workload this way.

Oh and if you use a sponge, keep that shit dry and fresh after every use (MICROWAVE THE FUCKER when in doubt, preferably in a bowl with a shallow pool of water, turn the shit every 90 seconds . Leaving it moist and unwrung is signing your death warrant.)
>>
>>17240354
OP take one of those panorama pictures of your room on your phone
>>
File: 2MIk7mf.jpg (90 KB, 750x893) Image search: [Google]
2MIk7mf.jpg
90 KB, 750x893
SHES DEF COMING TODAY

IM BUSTING MY ASS OFF FAMMMMMMMM

IM USUALLY A WELL DRESSED INDIVIDUAL NOBODY WOULD SUSPECT THAT IM SUCH A SLOB

LOL!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.