[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Console to pc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465503511515.png (215 KB, 512x420) Image search: [Google]
1465503511515.png
215 KB, 512x420
So i've been a console gamer for years and I think it's time for an upgrade, Can you guys recommend a good pc for me?, ( I mainly want to try out arma 3, s.t.a.l.k.e.r, fallout, DayZ) maximum price $1500, Would appreciate the help.
>>
Self bump.
>>
>>17239278
Go on a pc building site, I recommend intel i7 and Nvidia 800-900, 12 GB of RAM, and the essentials of a PC.
>>
>>17239278
Go to https://pcpartpicker.com/
>>
I tried running day z on my computer and it was shit. clunky as fuck.
>>
Do you guys know where I can find good gaming laptops? I have a great PC but I won't be bringing it with me for my first year in the AF so I'd like a laptop to play games with
>>
The OrbitParter99. It has 15 GB RAM. And good screen quality. Works well with games. You can play CS:GO for days! Barley any crashes or (not responding) issues. But it is a perfect 64 bit Desktop.
>>
>>17239380
Try Lenovo. I've had my y510p for 3 years now and it's given me no problems and can run whatever I've put it through. Not recommending the y510p but Lenovo as a brand.
>>
How about don't be a fucking neckbeard and get laid instead.
>>
>>17239403
careful, you might hurt yourself with those edges
>>
>i7 6700k
>gtx 980 ti
>16gb ram
>"oh boy, im sure gonna play a lot of games on this!"
it's just basically a 4chan, youtube, and spotify machine at this point
>>
>>17239415
>mfw 150 hours in the last two weeks
>>
>>17239470
Plus like 6 on console, the ps4 isn't worth it.
>>
>>17239278
go to logicalincrements.com. Pick a suitable pricetag, get parts, assemble pc. Voilà.
>>
>>17239380
asus ROG laptops are amazing and beat out price for power among all other brands
>>
>>17239278
DayZ is dead now, Arma 3 is dead now, stalker you can run on a 20 year old pentium laptop, fallout NV you'd need a PC with a budget of $300 to run it smoothly

Don't spend $1500, you're falling for the pc parts jew

I built my PC with £400 and it works fine to this day. every game on medium or high. Unless you need max graphics to jack off to, then go waste another grand
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.