[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caught my current gf of two years sending this to her coworker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5
File: Capture0.png (159 KB, 1916x836) Image search: [Google]
Capture0.png
159 KB, 1916x836
Caught my current gf of two years sending this to her coworker, what do I do?

Second pic in comments
>>
File: Capture.png (136 KB, 1918x919) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
136 KB, 1918x919
Haha fml

Anyways obviously I break up with her, but what things should I know to make this easy and she doesn't fuck up my life.

Also how do I confront her about this? I was thinking I would go out to eat with her, and tell her I have something embarrassing I want to tell her, then say the same Alexa CT thing she said to this guy
>>
>>17239044
... Just break up with her... Why do people have to make a show at of everything? Just say you saw those messages she sent and break up with her.
>b-but she needs to be humiliated
Honestly, you'll just come out of it looking like an immature asshole.
>>
>>17239044
Anon no don't.

Try what someone else said in another thread; just simply do not adknowledge her existence. Pretend you already broke up without saying it. Cut ties and move away
>>
>>17239044
Just be straight with her. Don't do any of this petty joke bullshit. Just tell her you saw the messages she sent to the coworker, probably in private or in a place where she won't be absolutely humiliated. I'm sure your hurt but there's no reason why you can't just tell her how it is..
>>
>>17239050
Humiliation is one of the many negative reinforcers that drive people to not do these things to one another

Maybe if she is sufficiently humiliated she'll not do this to another person, even it isn't because of empathy
>>
>>17239044
Keep these screenshots, don't put your hands on her. The end. You two aren't married so I'd imagine there are few ways for you to fuck this up.

Go stick the landing, bro. We're rooting for you.
>>
>Hey what is this (show her the screencaps)
>wait for shitty excuse
>Whatever, we're through
>Proceed to block on everything and delete number

Pretty simple OP.
>>
>>17239055
I can't move away until September, also why shouldn't people have to face up to what they've done

Why are people suggesting that I just pretty much cut my losses and let her think cheating doesn't fuck people up, if I just break up and that's it, she'll probably think it's not a big deal to cheat
>>
>>17239068
What do you care? You're breaking up with her. What she does from here on out isn't your problem anymore. Humiliate her if you'd like or don't. It makes no difference.
>>
>>17239068
Because trying to get "revenge" or humiliating her just shows you're insecure and no better than she is. It's just a matter of being mature over being petty. Don't be like her.
>>
>>17239062
yep there's that immature naivety. She's not going to learn, because she doesn't have to. You can try humiliating her but she'll just dismiss you and move on and do whatever she wants.
>>
Call her out on the texts..drop the mic and walk out man.,
>>
>>17239038
It's pretty weird seeing this situation unfold today. I read the same kinds of stories on 4chan and the web in general years ago and the advice is always the same "just cut ties and move on." Well it's not wrong, but having left my basement for the real world this happened to me a few months ago with my GF. I didn't even like her too well, but finding out someone is cheating on you (or in your case, about to) just sends this primitive anger and sadness through your mind. It's hard to get over it.

I said all this because I completely understand or even agree that you should do something with it and perhaps humiliate her.
>>
>>17239068
Pack her stuff and place it in front of her door
Dont ever talk to her
This will drive her nuts

Even if you do some other stuff she wont change
>>
>>17239038
>>17239044
Something you need to learn is people are shitty. Like a lot of people are just shit. The majority of our population are shitty, boring, and lacking any virtues. Nothing can change that. You just have to learn to recognize it early and latch on to the few decent people on this god forsaken planet.
>>
>>17239080
Life isn't that black and white. Some people are capable of learning, others aren't. She deserves to feel humiliated for her actions, OP can at least try.

>>17239079
Cheating on someone you're supposed to love and care for, who you've been for with two years is not the same as making someone face consequences for their atrocious behavior. OP has the right to humiliate her. What is it with the guys on here defending cheaters?
>>
>>17239068

I agree, take her out somewhere nice, order something expensive, step outside to "make a call", txt her the convo, and run off into the sunset.
>>
>>17239068
People are suggesting you move on with your life. If you pursue this drama, it is because you want to hang around and fester. Just move on. It's the only choice that benefits you.
>>
>>17239044
What you should do is go to some expensive restaurant, act like everything is business as usual, then near the end of the meal pop out to the bathroom and just drive away. If you're really mad, leave some sort of hint that you might be even proposing.
>>
>>17239104
Fuck that, he's given this woman two years of his life. A week to let someone know how much they've hurt you, making them feel bad when they deserve to feel bad, could very well be cathartic for him and the slap in the face wake-up call humiliation that she needs.
>>
>>17239090
How do I find them
I had one gf that was good, smart, loyal, passionate, sweet, etc. (we broke up because of different life paths)
And I've had this gf

Both times I thought they were good people, but was only right half of the time
>>
File: Do Not Let.jpg (316 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
Do Not Let.jpg
316 KB, 600x676
Life isn't like a sit-com.

Take the high road. Tell her the truth if she needs a reason- but I'm guessing she won't ask for one.

I'm sorry it ended this way. It sucks.
>>
>>17239115
You just gotta stay strong and stick to the high road. You'll get yours eventually.
>>
>>17239115

Welcome to life man, woman go to the highest bidder. Improve yourself and woman will work for your bid.
>>
>>17239095
Not defending cheaters....
But if her stuff is just infront of her Apartment, she is blocked on WhatsApp etc without a word that hoe will just go crazy... She doesnt know whats up
(and im 100% sure she wont get it... It was just texts bla bla i didnt even do anything etc)
She had feelings for OP and if she recoginces (how the fuck do i spell that?? Non native here) OP just erased here from his life without a word spoken she will get depressions and shit
>>
>>17239109
>>17239098
>>17239089
>>17239086
>>17239067

She lives with me, forgot to mention that big point lol

Anyways, how should I proceed?
>>
>>17239044
>>17239038
Post it on her fb page lol
>>
>>17239123
I'm about to be fucking depressed, it just hasn't sunk in yet
>>
>>17239124
Then pack her stuff and take it to a friend or her parents
Dont tell them the reason
>>
Just say fuck you we're through and leave. Cut contact and move on. You don't need to make some big reality TV "revenge" tactic to come out the other side the "winner". You win by throwing her away and moving on with your life. You win by showing you're the better person. Don't be petty.
>>
>>17239129
I know... But no need to let her know that
>>
Learn to hold your iPad the other way around when you screencap.

Also, everyone telling you to just tell her you saw and that it's over are right. You just walking away like that is going to be more punishment by tenfolds, because she won't be able to stop thinking about it for weeks and possibly months.

Bonus if she doesn't have dirt on you - how did you manage to get the screencaps? Did you do it on a device that you're allowed to use, and that she just didn't sign out, or did you borrow her device without asking or something?
>>
Am I the only one not finding anything wrong with the conversation?
Seriously, it just sounds they're getting familiar with each other - not even flirty.

I would be slightly concerned, but certainly no end a relationship over this shit
>>
>>17239113
Two years is long enough. What you propose is that op enslave himself even longer. If he ever adjusts and gets past this, he will regret wasting any additional time on her, even if it's for 'revenge'
>>
>>17239144
>girlfriend diddles herself at work while thinking of her coworker and tells him
>not even flirty
Are you actually a cuckold?
>>
>>17239144
Wtf? How cucked are you bruh? If my girl was talking about fingering herself to some other dude I'd break up right then and there.
>>
>>17239144
Did you not read the part where it says she takes bathroom breaks to touch herself because of him?
>>
>>17239138
We use the same laptop, She didn't sign out
>>
Send her a link to this thread.
>>
>>17239123
That'll just make her feel justified in her anger. "He's a piece of shit so I shouldn't feel bad for being a cheating whore." She should be left with extreme shame over her behavior and know that she lost a good man. That's much more hurtful.

>>17239146
He's not enslaving himself longer, he's finishing the relationship. Why are you the authority on what he wants to do or what he will regret? It's like two weeks, doesn't even have to be that, and he's going to be miserable for that time period anyway. Might as well have a little fun with it.
>>
>>17239152
>>17239149
>>17239148
>read second part
>mfw when it goes from 10 to 100mph
>>
>>17239160
She is most likely incapable of shame and may feel bad for 2 seconds before her circle of friends help justify what she's done and she'll feel like she was the one wronged.
>>
File: 1449722648291.png (267 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1449722648291.png
267 KB, 520x600
>>17239162
>mfw you have no face
>>
>>17239160
No thats not what is going to happen
She WILL make an excuse for her texts even if it is just for herself. In 2 years she will think: ha remember op? That faggot who made a big deal out of the texts i sent just for fun? Good i got rid of him

Or
Remember op? I dont even know why he broke up... I spent 2 years with him and from one day to another i was dead for him...
>>
>>17239160
>She should be left with extreme shame over her behavior

you're a child. no one is going to feel 'extreme shame'.
>>
>>17239167
This my friend (i am the get her stuff to her parents and never talk guy)
>>
>>17239038
OP this is what trying to shame a slut ends up turning out like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdopGMP1rY

Does that look like it feels good? Does that look satisfying at all?

Just end it, be the bigger person.
>>
>>17239167
>>17239174
You guys don't know this woman. You don't know how she will react fucking autists.

>>17239176
You are a child if you believe people will all react exactly like your cookie cutter view of how people are.
>>
you should have dumped her for cosplaying
>>
>>17239190
>advises OP to go for petty revenge
>calls someone who tells him to take the high road a child
WEW LADS
>>
>>17239190
try going outside for a while, kid.
>>
>>17239196
>I know how this woman will react!!!! You're a child for thinking she won't react exactly how i think she will!!
>Calls ghosting someone and never letting them know they hurt you the "high road"
>Acts like he knows what will help OP heal
>Thinks they're not the one being a child
>>
>>17239190
You retarded faggot.... Every woman makes these excuses (and most guys too) if you dumb cuck dont take advise then go fuck yourself and post her nudes on /b/ or do some other stupid shit so your friends and everybody else you know just cringes but tell you you did good

Why the fuck are people here always asking but stick to their shit anyway?
>>
>>17239038
if you want to fuck her life up just post that on facebook.
>>
>>17239212
No one's talking about posting nudes. You can take her out on a nice date and then tell her you know about the texts and that you're leaving her. No one thinks that is cringe. What's cringe is doing some "movie inspired" ghosting where you just disappear, allowing her to feel righteous in her hatred of you post-breakup and absolving her of any shame she could've felt if you'd told her that you know and that she's a whore.
>>
>>17239223
Sure but the other anons around here suggest to put here to shame and stuff but thats not gonna happen
If you want her to think about her actions the not talking plan is the way to go
If you dont care OPs plan

None of these are bad
>>
>>17239038
>>17239044
>>17239124
Print out the texts, put them on your front door, throw her shit out, never talk to her again.
>>
I don't want this cunt to feel justified in her shitty actions. That's the ONLY reason why I say you shouldn't take any 'revenge'. She'll just make herself feel better with it.

Dump her harshly, and cut ALL COMMUNICATION once it's over. Give her no closure, and take what friends you can from her. Do it subtly, not in a "SHES TERRIBLE FUCK HER" way. See who you can pull away from her. Remove all of her support if possible.

As far as the living situation, get your shit and stay with a good friend if she doesn't leave. Fuck people like this man. They deserve the worst.
>>
this seems like something you made up for bullshit, how would you have her messages like that lol
>>
>>17239351
Left her Google hangouts logged in on our laptop
>>
>>17239044

Probably fake and gay
>>
>>17239055
>Try what someone else said in another thread; just simply do not adknowledge her existence. Pretend you already broke up without saying it. Cut ties and move away
Ghosting is needlessly cruel.

This isn't to say you need to say very much. "I saw your texts with your co-worker. Goodbye." That's all you need, and plenty harsh. But at least leave them with a why. Be the better pwrson; do the decent thing.
>>
I love the ghosting idea, it'll bug her the most.
>>
So OP, did you actually take any advice from this thread?
>>
>>17239044
lol degenerates
>>
>>17239155
>OP just erased here from his life without a word spoken she will get depressions and shit
this

/thread
>>
>>17239308
DOO THIS SHIIT.
and tell her parents that they didn't raise their child right
>>
>>17239038
nudes w/ cosplay, hence the thank you. are u guys in an open relationship? sounds like it.
>>
>>17239044
you should give her an infection and delete her number if you havent memorized it. and then fuck her best friend.
>>
>>17239050
or not look like a petty loser and feel confident by humiliating her back?
>>
>>17239038
post the msgs on the office wall
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.