[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a deal breaker is being flat-chested?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1465451631665.jpg (387 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465451631665.jpg
387 KB, 1280x720
How much of a deal breaker is being flat-chested?
>>
>>17238948
Not as big of a deal breaker as you might think but more than you probably want it to be.
>>
>>17238948
It is preferred.
>>
It totally depends on the person in question. I'd settle for a really cute face.
>>
>>17238948
I prefer it. But some people don't. Even my titty monster obsessed friend has a flat gf just because she's a great person.
>>
>>17238948
Not a big deal at all. As long as you have a pretty face and a good personality, that's all that matters, at least to me.

Rocking booty>Tits though.

Love the booty.
>>
>>17238948
It's a preference thing.
Personally I prefer small tits 'cause they look better.
>>
I have unrealstic preferences and I'd perfer a gf with a flat chest, but that alone won't sell it.
>>
>>17238948
Big enough to...well, pack it in, game over.
>>
>>17238948
Flat is justice.
>>
I prefer the shape of the breasts more honestly, you can have a gal that has double d tits but shaped like a overgrown pear but a girl with b cup tits shaped like perfect mounds.
>>
>>17238970
Pretty much this
>>
File: 1456347867932.jpg (26 KB, 560x458) Image search: [Google]
1456347867932.jpg
26 KB, 560x458
>>17238948
you are a girl who you have all the power when it comes to sex and relationships. also a flat chest has never stop men from loving women.
>>
>>17238948
It's not a deal breaker at all, if they don't like flat chested girls they won't even approach you.
>>
>>17238948
You know people can see roughly how big your tits are with your clothes on? If you've been dating a guy it's not like he's gonna be startled when the bra comes off.

Generally being flat doesn't stop someone from being attractive.
>>
Anything could be a dealbreaker, but for most people who care about you as a person, something like this isn't going to really matter.

If you wear a padded bra and you're hooking up with someone who mostly just wants sex, it's more likely to be an issue.
>>
I don't discriminate against tits
>>
It can't be a deal breaker because tits are one of the items that can be seen at the start of the dealmaking. If someone does not like flat chests, they wouldn't make a deal with you because they already know that.
A deal breaker would be something hidable you would not know until after the deal is made, say a rancid personality.
So unless you're padding your tits with tissue, a flat chest is not a deal breaker because those that would have an issue with it will not make a deal with you in the first place.
>>
Flat chested>giant cow tits desu
>>
Small tits can be really cute on a petite girl. But if you're chubby and rocking the a cups no thank you.
>>
>>17239173
To each their own but I love grabbing a nice big handful of boob. Also sucking on them or putting my dick between them is heavenly. Boobs are great.
>>
>>17238948
As much as having a small dick is.
>checkmate feminazis
>>
>>17238948
I'm more of an ass guy, so I Don't really get bugged about it
>>
>>17239198
at least you can buy bigger tits
>>
File: 1410850614633.jpg (42 KB, 415x540) Image search: [Google]
1410850614633.jpg
42 KB, 415x540
It isn't. Some women look really good with small breasts. I'm more about that waist-hip-ass ratio, though.
>>
>>17239198
I'd say it matters less than having a small dick
I love girls with small boobies
>>
>>17238964
This. A pretty face and a good personality will seal the deal. While I do enjoy large breasts, I could really care less. However... If your ass is literally non-existent, then I might not be as interested as I could be.
>>
>>17238948
its not
>>
Boob size doesn't matter to me, but a girl needs to have a nice ass for sure.
>>
I used to find flat-chested girls super cute.
Now of days, I don't really care.

Unfortunately, the person behind the tits matters more... and they're usually a piece of shit.
>>
>>17238948
If you're thin I don't mind a girl with smallish boobies. As long as you're enjoyable to be around your physical appearance isn't going to be a deal breaker unless you're obese or some shit.
>>
File: BKuFnk5CMAEJahW.jpg (23 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
BKuFnk5CMAEJahW.jpg
23 KB, 599x337
>>17238948
>>
if the other thirty replies haven't gotten through yet i also believe a cute face, not even that just a good personality is nearly everything
>>
File: 1456708243561-3.gif (930 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1456708243561-3.gif
930 KB, 300x168
Some guys like it. Some dislike it. Some are indifferent.

It's a dealbreaker for me personally, but I like bigger women to begin with. Meanwhile a friend of mine is obsessed with flat and petite women.

>>17239225
I'm really intrigued about the future of breast augmentation. A friend of mine lost one of her tits due to breast cancer, and they basically used her extra paunch to help substitute it.
>>
Not much
>>
I prefer it.
>>
LOW TEST
O
W
T
E
S
T

You have to settle for a pasty scrawny nerd desu. No one who works out will be fine with a flat chest
>>
>>17238948
Its not unless the dude is only into milfs
>>
>>17238948
>flat chested
>deal breaker
wut
>>
It's not a deal breaker. Move along.
>>
>>17238948
Depends on how flat chested. Are we talking 90 degrees flat? Or at least there is some curvature up there?
>>
>>17238948
Boob and waist size are needed for us to make an accurate assessment.

Honestly I like both. Last gf had huge tits, last girl i fucked was a b cup at most.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.