[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with these dudes going around for gas, electric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: G4s.jpg (55 KB, 2773x1556) Image search: [Google]
G4s.jpg
55 KB, 2773x1556
What's the deal with these dudes going around for gas, electric and TV license stuff? I don't like it. It's like having a bouncer barging into your place.
Can they actually come in? Do they have any authority? Can I send them away when they try?
>>
Pay the Piper
>>
>>17237921
What license stuff are they coming for? Like "Hey, we're here for the money you owe the cable company"? Because then they're like any other bureaucrat and they can come in only if you let them. The only difference is they are going by the highest possible danger (someone running out of the house with a machete and bent on killing every one of them).

In my country, they mostly do bank stuff (refilling ATMs and shit), but they cannot, under any law that I know of, come to your door and let themselves in.
>>
>>17237921
Pay your bills and they won't bother you.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 310x326
>not having Freedom
>>
>>17237921

Why don't you just start paying for your shit like everyone else?
>>
>>17237921
Amerifags please don't respond to this thread, UK laws are vastly different and your advice wont be of any help.

OP, you need to look up the laws specific to each of the things.

TV licence is a joke though, it's literally a branch of the BBC and they have no power or authority whatsoever. They will bully you and try to make it seem as if they do. Which is really fun if you enjoy fucking with trumped up people.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.