[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have visited both Japan and Korea but tbqh japan was better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: g20-japan-korea_1759145i.jpg (50 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
g20-japan-korea_1759145i.jpg
50 KB, 620x620
I have visited both Japan and Korea but tbqh japan was better.
>>
Today for breakfast I ordered scrambled eggs. It was fried too long so it had a texture of an omelette. Still, it was tasty.
>>
I want to sleep with several of my ex's best friends. When we were still dating, one of them said that she wanted seconds as soon as she's done with me.
>>
>>17237255
I constantly check in and around the toilet to check for spiders/bugs because I'm absolutely terrified of one crawling up my butthole.
>>
I woke up this morning and i didnt want to go to work. I was 5 minutes late.
>>
>>17237255
Today in the morning shower I had an orgasm and slipped.
>>
On my way to work this morning I had forgotten that I didn't put deodorant on. I have an outdoor job where I sweat a lot and have to talk to people.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.