[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with being hideous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1432154453507.jpg (53 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1432154453507.jpg
53 KB, 624x352
How do I deal with being hideous?
>>
>>17236937
Stop sitting behind your computer all day for one
>>
>>17236942
Is that whats making me hideous?
>>
>>17236937
What kind of hideous are we talking here? Are you fat, or do you have shitty features? Balding? Be specific, here.
>>
>>17236975
This.
>>
File: meh.jpg (35 KB, 472x839) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
35 KB, 472x839
>>17236975
idk man I used to look like pic related.. but now I'm just fucking falling apart. I can hardly look at myself in the mirror. Specifics... Its hard to explain, maybe I've gained a little weight. Or a lot, but some people gain weight and look fine. I'm only 6 2 210 right now.
>>
If your self worth is determined by how you look you are going to suffer no matter what, that being said im sure if you exercised a bit and took better care of your body you would feel much better. Its just a matter of discipline.
>>
>>17236990
How old are you?
>>
>>17236990
OP, you're not physically hideous at all. It sounds more like you're having a mental slump. Is something going on? You might want to see a counsellor.
>>
File: 1460923673650.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460923673650.jpg
482 KB, 1920x1080
>>17237039

>>17237044
I am now, that was when I was 16. Pic related is a GOOD pic of me now.
>>
>>17237190
Nah, still not hideous. The only thing I have to comment on is the facial hair. Either shave it off or grow a full beard. You could pull off lumberjack chic, with your stature and facial features. If you want to lose weight and get fitter, head to /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
>>17237198
how the fuck did I even get to this though dude, Ive done a lot of drugs and have been neet for like 2 years, do you think that could have caused it?
>>
>>17236990
210lb at 6'2" is fat
>>
>>17237250
Definitely both. Quit doing the drugs, shit rots your brain. Go study or get a job. Being a NEET is depressing, and don't listen to other NEETs who make fun of wagecucks. It's not too late to turn your life around, anon. There's still time. You can do it.
>>
>>17237258
ye man

>>17237262
man even if i could get past the fact that im the fucking elephant man now, i have done so much stupid shit dude, I cant even explain it to you in words i just literally have to die. I was gonna wait to kill myself with my friend, but i think im just gonna neck myself when i wake up this afternoon. Fuck the bullshit. I have all kinds of anxiety disorders and paranoia and insecurity from it too. Doing literally anything is hell for me, and on top of all that i feel like shit from all the drug use. I fucked up man and all i really want is to go out using drugs of some kind, but apparently even that is too much to ask.
>>
if you gon reply please hurry up, i been up all night and took some anti psychotics im about to be knocked the fuck out
>>
>>17236937
Come to /fit/ and start lifting. The confidence gains I made were unreal and now I look good too.

It's also fun to track progress.
>>
>>17236937
Find a hobby of a trade and become really good at it, so people will think of your skill not your looks
>>
How many times are you gonna post this OP

Jesus fuck, I feel like I've seen those same two pictures in like 50 threads.

You're not hideous, shave that pube face and just stop giving a fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.