[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
over the past two years I have been feeling really tired, im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: iDbnG1t.jpg (376 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
iDbnG1t.jpg
376 KB, 2592x1944
over the past two years I have been feeling really tired, im never able to concentrate and get constant headaches which is starting to affect my education. the best way i can describe it is almost the exact symptoms as post concussive syndrome (I don't think I have ever had a concussion).

does anyone here have any idea what it might be or feeling the same way.
>>
Do you wear glasses/have you ever gotten your eyesight checked? Might be time for a new prescription
>>
>>17236629
Maybe depression.
All I want to do is sleep. Sore/weak limbs, cold breathing, decreased vision, foggy urine, headaches, no true emotions. Someone needs to kill me goddamn it
>>
>>17236631
I got my vision tested recently with no problems, pretty much perfect vision.
>>17236633
I have been feeling pretty depressed but I think that is more of a side effect. I don't really feel sad and nothing really bad has happened in my life, it just feels more like im in autopilot.
>>
>>17236657
Ride that mother fucker til the end
>>
Depending on your age, it might be stress headaches. These can be caused by constant stress/pressure, or by things like a shitty diet and not enough sleep. Headaches are generally a symptom of something else going on with your body. Try taking better (if you're not taking good) care of your body and see if you start feeling better.
>>
Medfag here. See a doctor immediately. This could be any number of serious, life-threatening illnesses.
>>
>>17236713
I went to see a doctor because I originally thought it was a thyroid/glandular fever issue. I got a blood test, didn't show signs of glandular ever and they didn't mention anything
>>
Have you been living in the same place for a long time? It could be co2 poisoning
>>
>>17236728
I live with my family and nobody else has said anything
>>
>>17236743
could you give us a quick rundown of your life? hows your diet, fitness, which drugs do you do and how often, any past illnesses, do you take any meds, any other symptoms you haven't mentioned etc.
>>
>>17236713
>>17236723
thought you said two days sorry

if you're not depressed, it's medical. seek a diagnosis relentlessly, or you'll have this for god knows how long.
>>
>>17236753
My life is pretty average and I don't feel like had any real problems until now. My diet and fitness is average. I'm average weight, I don't do any fasting or anything, just the usual breakfast lunch and dinner. I sometimes take melatonin to help with sleeping and take ibuprofen/paracetamol almost once a day for headaches. I have never had any past serious illnesses.

Main symptoms are: Headaches, fatigue, general anxiety, stress and brain fog, loss of concentration. I am also worried because I often have a slight yellow tint to my eyes which my friends often point out and also sensitivity to light which I thought was hepatitis or something. I'm pretty sure I don't have hepatitis though because that would have shown up in the blood test.
>>
is there any possibility this could be adhd?
>>
>>17236782
In a word, stress.
How many hours do you sleep per night, on average? (honestly)?
What do you do for a living? What hours do you have to work? Shifts?
How many nights a week do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?

Other than that, how's your life outside of work?
Pursue and enjoy hobbies? Get enough free time for em?
Live with anyone? Roommate, family, partner, etc?
Good friendships? Romantic life?

>>17236760
>seek a diagnosis relentlessly
This would be expensive, time-consuming, stressful, and ultimately pointless.
>>17236713
Sure it could be, but it's almost certainly not.
>>17237388
Nope.
>>
>>17236629
You might have a sleeping disorder. Get a sleep study done.
>>
>>17236782
You mentioned you take some pain killers pretty regularly, do you drink as well? Did your blood work include a hepatic function panel? Have you had any major changes to routine? Introduction or cut back in caffeine? Sleep pattern change? Do you snore or wake up short of breath?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.