[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering breaking up with gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465165565697.jpg (14 KB, 324x451) Image search: [Google]
1465165565697.jpg
14 KB, 324x451
>Have been together with my girlfriend for four months
>still no sex
>mfw
>I've talked to her about this issue once before
>from what I can tell her parents have made her extremely prudish
>basically I'm going to bring this up one more time, if she doesn't make an effort to be more intimate with me, I'm going to break up with her

What do you guys think of my plan? Am I in the wrong/right?

Suggestions and opinions welcome
>>
>>17235010

Have you actually tried to initiate sex or just talked about the lack of it?

Also, is she a virgin? If so, she might need more time to get there.
>>
>>17235018
OP here:

I have tried to initiate sex but she said wasn't ready so we just talked about it.

Here she told she is a virgin. I explained that I'm not a virgin and she asked me about previous sexual experiences etc.

Do you have experience any experience with girls who are virgins? If so what advice would you give me?
>>
You're going to break up with your girlfriend, who you know is a virgin and is not ready for sex, because she won't sleep with you?
>>
>>17235036

Don't go immediately for sex, first just lots of kissing, heavy petting etc. Tell her you guys don't need to do anything right then. Try to get her so comfortable that she'll let you finger her or so turned on that she'll eventually agree to sex. It's a process, ease her into it.
>>
>>17235010
>4 months
>still no sex
>virgin

Yea, drop her. Obviously both of you are looking for something else.
You are looking for another quick bang, probably nothing serious.
She is probably looking for husband.

Drop her, so she can maybe find somebody she deserve. There were posts about boys finding out their gf has more sexual encounters than them and they were disgusted. Leave her alone OP so other anons have chance.
>>
>>17235062
OP here:

It's not about the sex. It's a lack of intimacy in general.

Essentially it makes me feel really undesired. I know she's a virgin and should 'take it slow'. But four months has elapsed the situation is no better.
>>
>>17235010
How old are you?
How tall are you?
What's your facial aesthetics out of /10?
>>
>>17235077
That's the problem, I can't ease her into it.

Let me show what I mean, this weekend we are going to a party. I offered to let her stay at my house after the party. She point blank refused and said she would stay at her friends house. What can I even do?
>>
>>17235107
because, if you're younger than 20 and below average, or even average you should keep her. because it's alot harder to get girls when you're 21 and 5'8 with average facial features.
>>
>>17235107
OP here:

>age
I'm 18

>height
I'm 6'1"

>facial aesthetics

I'd say I'm at least a 7 pushing 8
>>
>>17235118
then sure breakup with her your're gravy son
>>
>>17235089
>4 months
>quick bang
>other anons have a chance

Shut the fuck up and stop projecting your own insecurities. A quick bang in my book would be a one night stand m8.
>>
>>17235145
>>17235118
to add on to that, at least try to slowly incorporate intimacy, holding hands cuddling etc. Be romantic etc. If it doesn't work, and it outweighs the reasons to be with her, then break up and find another girl.
>>
Dude, respect her decision if she isn't ready! If you really like her, you will definitively regret it later.

My gf was really insecure about this stuff, and we didn't had sex until a bit more than a year, (and I know you might be thinking that your balls will explode until then), but seriously it paid off: after the first time we've been doing it like crazy, and it's even better within a stable relation than doing it with some random bitch. Now we have more than 2 years together and zero problems.

My opinion: don't throw away a relation because of your lack of patience. If you are really desesperate, faptime. You can talk to her later, with your head cool. 4 months it's NOTHING compared, some people says that 6 months is the average wait. But don't be pushy about it, she will feel the pressure and that's worse for you.

Good luck
>>
>>17235036
Four months is fine for a virgin, took me and my gf six months before it even fit, one more before it was enjoyable for her
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.