[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so long story short. >Be me >Everytime me and girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Pleasehelp.jpg (11 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Pleasehelp.jpg
11 KB, 480x270
Okay so long story short.

>Be me
>Everytime me and girlfriend have sex she likes to say No
>I stop every time
>She gets mad and tells me not to stop.
>I keep going after she says No.
>She starts pushing me away by my chest and saying no
>I stop thinking she's serious
>She says she wanted me to keep going and she was about to cum.

It's been very awkward, she's been asking me if she's making me uncomfortable, and seems to feel bad.

I asked her if she has a rape fetish but she said she didn't she just was aroused about the concept of me personally getting angry at her and fucking her rough.

I'm not sure what to do in this situation.
>>
>>17234197

Haven't you heard of safe words?? "No" means "yes", "yes" means "anal", and "pineapple" means "No". Get with the times, brah.
>>
>>17234207
I'm only fucking 21, I've never had rough sex like that before. So would pineapple work as a safe word?

we're both quite inexperienced.
>>
>>17234212
Yeah, come up with a safe word.
>>
>>17234197
Yea mate, seems like your gf is into some kind of play.

Assure her you can play along too and maybe next time you both will know scenario and improve your sexy experience.
>>
>>17234212

Sit her down, talk about it. Try to make a safe word between the two of you, so you don't pass the line of rape. Some women do like being really submissive, so it can be fun being dominating her. But you have to be safe and have a freakin' safe word so you don't go to jail OP.
>>
>>17234212

The point of a safe word is that it's not something they would usually say in the heat of passion, or the safe word is outside of the context of the role-playing scenario. You can pick any word, just make sure the two of you are well-aware of what the choice is.

You're 21 and you don't know this stuff... wow. In highschool I met kids who were already into BDSM.
>>
>>17234197
If she says no start slapping her

If she says no or stop instead of making grunts of pain it means to slap her harder
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.