[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in university halls of residence >10 minutes ago I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 750x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 750x255
I live in university halls of residence
>10 minutes ago I was in someone's room
>while walking back I decide I need to go to the toilet
>I don't usually go to bathroom on this floor from this end of the corridor
>start checking my phone while walking
> turn and open the door I think is the toilet
>there's a girl lying down on the bed in front of me
>say "err sorry" and immediately exit and close door, realising I have entered the wrong room thinking it was the toilet

I immediately sent the girl this text, where the missing words are "from [name of person living on our floor]'s room."

Do you think I should do anything else? I very rarely bump into her in person.
I really don't want her to think that I try and enter her room when she isn't there or something.

Also, it's quite likely that she won't receive that text because she's changed her number. She doesn't have Facebook, she has a university email that I could email her at.
>>
>>17233986
I think you're over thinking it. Maybe the next time you see her, apologise again. That might be a little awkward tho. I think chasing her up via email would be even more awkward.
>>
in a scale of 1 to 10 how insecure are you? over 9000
>>
>>17234001
agree with this
>>
>>17234001
>>17234004
The other reasons I'm insecure about it is
1. She really might have a new number
2. One time a few months ago she asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with her at 2 am and we smoked some weed and made out a bit while watching the movie then she stopped me and said it was a mistake. So I'm worried she'll think that I just burst into her room out of sexual frustration or something.

I don't care if I seem beta or insecure as long as I avoid seeming creepy or dangerous.

If she got the text I think this is enough but maybe I should send the exact same message by email just to be sure she gets the message and realises that I entered her room mistaking it for the toilet
>>
dude

this literally does not matter at all. you shouldn't have even sent the first text. you walked into someone's room on accident, it happens.
>>
>>17234025
Fucking no, you're over thinking this way too much. Don't you dare send that email.

Did you go into her bed and climb into her bed? No? Then you weren't being creepy. You walked into the wrong room, abruptly apologised and left. Now shut it and stop thinking about it.
>>
>>17234082
>>17234082
this.
you're overthinking it. I know how you feel and the history between you two but just let it go.

Imagine if you were just watching TV and someone accidentally opened your door, quickly apologized and left, then get 3 text messages 4 emails 6 phone calls and 1 postcard apologizing again with a play by play on how the whole incident turned out. It would make the simple and forgettable mistake into an awkward memory that will follow you both.

Let it go.
>>
>>17233986
Who the fuck leaves their door unlocked?

She deserved to be raped by you!
>>
>>17234070
You're right but that might not be obvious to her, she might have thought I was going into her room intentionally thinking that she wasn't there. All I said out loud at the time was "err sorry" rather than "err sorry, thought this was the toilet."

>>17234121
>>17234082
Ok but she was lying down on her bed in a tank top

And all I said was "err sorry" before leaving not "err sorry thought this was the bathroom"
So if she doesn't receive that text then she might just think that I walked into her room to sneak around thinking that she wasn't there, or did some weird sexual frustration thing bursting into her room then changed my mind.

You're right though sending an email as well probably seems too neurotic.

I guess I'll just have to leave it but I'm probably not going to bump into her by chance until she leaves for the summer , so it would be unfortunate if the last impression she had of me was as a creepy guy.

Welp.
I won't do anything more but I still feel worried
>>
>>17234194
Calm down, Ahmed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.