[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Feelssameman.jpg (38 KB, 748x435) Image search: [Google]
Feelssameman.jpg
38 KB, 748x435
So I'm pretty old, 23 and I'm friends with this girl that's a lot younger than me like almost 7 years younger than me.

We talk and hangout a lot but I just feel like I'm too fucking old to be her friend and at points she makes really uncomfortable jokes about the age gap.

What should I do should I just end the friendship or should I not let the age gap bother me.

I don't feel like we have problems communicating or getting each others jokes which is partially disturbing me.
>>
>>17233795
Is it sexual?
>>
>>17233798

Absolutely not.
>>
>>17233795
As long as you're not getting into a relationship with her, being her big brother type is fine.
>>
>>17233804

Sounds about right, thanks anon. Though I'm a little bit concerned if it's immature for me to have such a young friend.
>>
>>17233831
Do you have other friends around your age?
>>
I'm also 23 and fuck 17 year olds pretty frequently with no problem about any of them giving me shit about my age, maybe you are just lame
>>
>>17233839
Not a lot which is what makes me feel so disturbed the only friend I have even remotely the same age as me is a 19 year old.

>>17233840
Good for you I guess?
>>
>>17233849
That's a little worrying, anon. Is there a reason you don't have friends around your age?
>>
>>17233840
Congrats, you're a kiddy fucker.
>>
>>17233857
Legal in my country, enjoy old used up pussy I guess.
>>
>>17233855
Probably because I hang out with people younger than me I suppose. People probably assume I'm some sort of pedophile, it's mostly because my campus is close to a highschool and a lot of the highschoolers eat where I eat.

For the most part I don't give a shit but the way she phrases things really makes me realize how creepy it might seem looking in.

I'm also rather afraid of her dad beating the shit out of me and getting the wrong impression, since she's a fucking weaboo and keeps bringing up that little sister fetish shit.
>>
>>17233864
>Ew adults are gross I like children

Lol that you think you're actually cool. In my country 13 is legal, the guys who actually have sex with them are still seen as pedo scum socially.
>>
>>17233857
>17 year olds are children

wew lad
>>
>>17233880
I don't really care about what you or any other person thinks to be quite honest with you familia
>>
>>17233872
What about classmates who aren't high schoolers? I'm sure you're not a creep, anon, but as you said, it does look strange.

>keeps bringing up that little sister fetish shit
Ruh roh. As a joke, or... ?
>>
>>17233880
>>17233889
Just kiss already you fucking faggots.
>>
>>17233885
Under 18 is internationally considered a child legally, biologically as well. The brain is developing up until around the age of 25 and 18 year olds are only about halfway through the mental development that begins around 13.

>Being a basically fully developed adult who fucks kids
>wewlad
>>
>>17233898
As a joke but sometimes I don't know with her, and that's part of the problem.

I can't tell if she's joking or if she's trying to subtly flirty and it makes me cringe a bit.

I tell her to stop but I don't think she takes me very seriously and just writes it off as I like the attention.

My classmates are asshole fuckboys pretty much, the ones that aren't (like me) are very unsociable outside of groupstudies.
>>
>>17233914
I sure do like that feature in the human brain, when we get to 18 years old something just clicks and we become adults ! The human body is just awesome
>>
>>17233923
>Defending pedophillia

I sure do like it when pedos rationalize fucking little kids by saying "Old enough to have tits old enough to get the dick"
>>
It's not immature to be friends with someone a lot younger than you.

It is immature to cut ties with someone who enjoys being with you and admires you because you are worried about what other people will think of you. Just let her know you don't like the jokes.
>>
>>17233914
>Under 18 is internationally considered a child legally

That's not even true.

>The brain is developing up until around the age of 25 and 18

So what you're saying is if I'm 26, and I try to have sex with a 24 year old, I'm actually taking advantage of their underdeveloped brain (rape)

Wew lad.
>>
>>17233938
You have no argument dude, stop posting.
>>
>>17233952
There's no argument to be had, socially you're seen as a piece of shit, if you're fine with being looked down on then you obviously don't have any understanding of social boundaries and are autistic.

There's nothing more to argue about if you say you don't care. You obviously have no expectations of yourself.
>>
>>17233942
>That's not even true.
Look up the international rights of the child.
>The Convention on the Rights of the Child is an international treaty that recognizes the human rights of children, defined as persons up to the age of 18 years

>So what you're saying is if I'm 26, and I try to have sex with a 24 year old, I'm actually taking advantage of their underdeveloped brain (rape)

No, retard. A 26 year old and a 24 year old have at most a 1 year difference in developmental maturity. They're like a 15 and 16 year old dating. A year of developmental maturity doesn't mean everything. A 17 and 23 year old have 6 years of developmental maturity between them. That's like a 13 and 19 year old dating. That's rape.
>>
>>17233960
How mad are you m8? Lol, the next time I fuck a 17 year old in the ass I'll think about you and how mad you get. I might piss on her too, just to make you angrier
>>
>>17233964
>The Convention defines a child as any human being under the age of eighteen, unless the age of majority is attained earlier under a state's own domestic legislation
>>
>>17233939
I'm not sure what this thread developed into but thanks for this advice, I'm not sure if she'll stop with the jokes because that's how she is but I understand what you mean.

Thank you.
>>
>>17233923
It's around the age of 25, not 18. Eighteen is just the first time humans are allowed to experience freedom and experiment. They're children who are allowed to experiment with adult decisions. It's a lot earlier than full maturity is reached, if you were an adult you would know that (no healthy 25+ year old thinks they were a mature adult at 18). Going below that means you're going for people who are below that hard line, who are considered children universally, making you a sleazeball.
>>
>>17233964
>A 17 and 23 year old is the same as a 13 and 19 year old dating.

Holy shit man. WEW.
>>
>>17233975
Countries where the age of majority is below 18: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Cuba, Cambodia, Myanmar, Timor-Leste, North Korea.

So yeah, everywhere that isn't a shithole, everyone under the age of 18 is considered a child.

>>17233967
I thought you said you didn't care "familia". Fucking autistic edgelords.
>>
>>17233982
Same developmental gap. The reason it's wrong is because of the developmental gap between the two individuals, not because the child doesn't have tits, which is apparently your "logic".

>WEW
kys monofag
>>
File: Mask-Straight-into-Darkness.jpg (28 KB, 380x220) Image search: [Google]
Mask-Straight-into-Darkness.jpg
28 KB, 380x220
Kill it with fire then resurrect her in 7 years.
>>
>>17233995
As a 17 yo i had no problems dating a 1 yo, but as an 12 yo i definitely felt weird when a 9 yo wanted to be my gf, you can figure why
>>
>>17234609
Shit i meant to write 14 in that second age
>>
I'm 22 and I'm close friends with my friend's 16 year old sister. We're all pretty close really. She's pretty mature, more than I am I'd say, so I never really found it weird.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.