[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't feel like I have any meaningful future, and am destined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1455540745132.jpg (165 KB, 921x843) Image search: [Google]
1455540745132.jpg
165 KB, 921x843
I don't feel like I have any meaningful future, and am destined to live this shameful, shitty life for all eternity. I'm 23, back in school for the next while, cleaning toilets at work to make money for tuition and other dumb crap.

School seems useless. People say the only thing worthwhile is networking, and while I'm not a bad person to be around I've never been the popular type either. I'm trying to go into software development but the industry is only getting more saturated, I'm not even sure if it's worth it anymore.

Any advice on how I can feel better, or how I can change things to make my life at least somewhat decent?
>>
Realize you aren't even in the middle point of your life and stop whining.
>>
>>17233819

/thread
>>
I'm in a pretty similar situation so bumping for interest.

and >>17233819 is completely useless since a long shitty life makes no sense. At this point why not plan to end it up at like 30 and spend all you can in fun things until then...

Anyway, since money is the central problem and I dont want to have a shitjob (even well paid) ruining my life I'm thinking of trying to open my own business thing, just to not feel like a slave. But yeh, requires money to start and the risk of failure is permanent.
>>
>>17234022
Just kill yourself then. What the fuck do you want people to tell you? you're a 12 year old anymore, if you aren't emotionally mature enough to realize maybe your problems aren't as important as you're making them out to be, you might not be ready for the rest of your life.

No one's going to fucking baby you.
>>
>>17234041
No one cares about emotionss, I was just pointing out that you didn't suggest any concrete possible solution to OP's point.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK