[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with one of my best friend's sister.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Raincoat.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Raincoat.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1200
I'm in love with one of my best friend's sister.

I'm pretty sure she feels the same way, but every time we get close to each other I push her away because I don't want to lose one of my best friends or be exiled from our small friends group.

I've known the two of them for a decade now and I feel like the longer I wait the worse chance I have of being with her.

How do I tell her how I feel without losing friends in the process?
>>
Ask best friend first. Are you really this autistic?
>>
>>17232940
Just talk to your best friend what's the big deal man.
>>
Don't say shit, who you or his sister fuck are none of his business.

Tell him after the fact, if it works out.
>>
>>17233006
>Hey I fucked your sister and never told you about it even though we've been best friends for over a decade
See how that sounds?

Just talk to your friend first. Even if things don't work out between you and his sister, at least you did your part to preserve the integrity of your relationship with your best friend.
>>
>>17232940
It could work out. You could end up with her and your friend will be all like "you're a great guy. My sister couldn't be with anyone better"

Or he could get all butthurt and act like she's not supposed to date anyone, ever. How old are all three of you?

If you HAD to choose, friends with both or banging the sister, which would it be?
>>
>>17232940
How old are the two of you
>>
>>17232940

The fuck? You're clearly not beat friends if he doesn't find you "worthy" of his sister or whatever. Just fuck her and if he gets Betamad just find new friends, there are more than a billion people on the planet
>>
>>17233163
Sure when you put it like a fucking retard anything can sound bad.

>>Hey dude, I wanna fuck your sister, but I keep thinking of you and I can't.

See what I mean?

OP you're putting the horse before the cart here. Worry about fucking her first, tell him after. You don't need permission from him. Just a "hey man, your sister and I are going out." Will do fine.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.