[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I doing wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1464184574477.jpg (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464184574477.jpg
111 KB, 640x1136
>be me
>good university
>work part time
>church every week
>dont smoke/drink
>not a degenerate like most people my age
>red pilled
>vote conservative
>never had a girl friend in my life
>always see girls going for shitskins/niggers
>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl first semester
>these sub humans arabs give her drugs at a party
>all of a sudden she skips class and just uses me for notes
>apparently she's a whore now too

What the fuck. I try to life good and non-dengerate and nothing good happens

Our women are race traitors. What the FUCK do I do? I'm sick of it, I refuse to settle for for women like this...
>>
>>17232645
Focus on yourself. The opportunities for good women will present themselves to you as you go on.
>>
>>17232645
Can't you date other races?
>>
>red pilled
Probably this. Girls don't like guys who buy into bullshit like this
>>
>>17232711
Red pilled girls do
>>
>>17232645
this is probably b8 but if you can type all of this without seeing what's wrong with you then you're a lost cause
>>
Just keep being you, and somebody will love you for that. If you change based on what you think everyone wants then you're just as bad as she is, and you'll never find the person who truly loves you for you. Be patient babe, it will happen. xx
>>
>>17232645
Only racists and sexists are attracted to other racists and sexists. There's a reason most conservatives are older white people.
>>
>>17232645
Not gonna fall for this easy bait.

Lurk moar, then try again baby troll
>>
You listed two positive, normal things and a lot of negative things. Replace some of them with good things and you might actually be interesting.
>>
File: alimony pro.jpg.jpg (30 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
alimony pro.jpg.jpg
30 KB, 599x337
Dude, you have entirely the wrong mindset.

Girls don't want dates, husbands etc.

They want your credit card number and to be choked during sex.

Be a neet living off alimony, do roids, fuck prime WoC, get into fights then shitpost the rest of the time. Grade A lifestyle
>>
>>17232645
You're trying too hard, and women can smell desperation the way animals smell fear.

Forget girls for a while. Build up your circle of friends of all genders. Let people meet you as a friend and get to know the natural, non-desperate you.

Some of those will be female-type people, and meeting you as a friend is more likely to make them find you boyfriend material.
>>
Start not talking in memes for startest
>>
>>17232723
>implying red-pilled girls exist
The red pill is a blue one in disguise, have fun with your placebo.
>>
>>17233148
So much this. This is exactly what I did, and it worked fucking miracles.
>>
The problem is you fell for the /pol/ bullshit.

Right off the bat, I can tell you quick to judge and assume everyone else are terrible human beings with fucked moral compasses, where as you're somehow the good underdog in this story. You're really not.

Like the rest of the red pill ilk, you think in absolute extremes. The world doesn't work like that.

The worst part of this is you're going to be dismissive about this post and continue to fester in your self-imposed until one of two things happen: you off yourself or you decide you're sick of your shitty world view because there has to be more than this black and white system.
And there is. That aforementioned system turns out to be total bullshit designed entirely to make you feel sorry for yourself.

I say this because that's the pattern many others before you have gone through, be it from /pol/ or /r9k/.
>>
>>17233595
Degenerate spotted
>>
File: p260872559.jpg (15 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
p260872559.jpg
15 KB, 240x320
You sound like the type of guy women marry when they get old.
First, girls your age (im assuming young) don't value 'MUH NON DEGENERACY' at all, they just want to have fun.
Seconds, slow down the /pol/ shit, it's toxic as fuck and make you sound like a sperg fedora. You guys remind me a lot of back in the day atheists, it's just weird.
No girl will want to fuck you because you go to church every week, cmon dude get real.
>>
>church every week
>red pilled
>vote conservative
>shitskins/niggers
>these sub humans arabs
>she's a whore now too

>What am I doing wrong?

AAAAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: CyFyMRL.jpg (257 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL.jpg
257 KB, 800x1199
>>17232645
>>
>>17232729
this.

Assuming this isn't bait, a girl whoring it is the least of your problems.
>>
>>17232645
People actually take /pol/ seriously?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.