[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i become that fun guy girls want to be around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tfw 3d.png (93 KB, 505x379) Image search: [Google]
tfw 3d.png
93 KB, 505x379
How do i become that fun guy girls want to be around
>>
show them your pic related and they'll be impressed by your selection of quality 3d images
>>
>>17232288
Be less gamer and do more outdoor activities
>>
File: Amanita_muscaria_(fly_agaric).jpg (454 KB, 1745x2569) Image search: [Google]
Amanita_muscaria_(fly_agaric).jpg
454 KB, 1745x2569
become funguy
>>
>>17232306
I don't play video games. What outdoor activities? I don't like sports and don't drink alcohol. Hate the taste and feel of being under he influence.
Btw I'm not OP, just in same position
>>
>>17232333
Well one drink won't make u under the influence.

If u don't like sports then what do u like?

What do u do in your free time?
>>
Stop caring so much... Just focus on guy friends and having fun. They'll notice. Trying too hard shows and appears weak to them
>>
I pretend I'm in a video game. Brainwashed myself into thinking girls are NPCs, and I can say whatever the fuck I want. Just don't treat girls seriously. Unpredictability is fun. That's why girls go for jerks.

Fun minigame to increase confidence:
When you're walking down a hall/street/etc. hold eye contact with everyone you pass and don't break it first. Aim for 95% win rate.

Just treat life like a series of minigames and you'll be fun.
>>
>>17232339
Jogging, hiking, and urban exploration (abandoned places, etc). I do these alone but sometimes bring a friend with me. Other than that, just sitting on my computer listening to music.
And one drink does make me feel bad, I don't know if it's strong alcohol or me being a lightweight. Don't know much about alcohol.
>>
>>17232339
Then why even have one drink?
>>
>>17232359
Holy fuck this is what I do
>>
>>17232364
To brake the nerves why else
>>
File: chuck.png (254 KB, 446x546) Image search: [Google]
chuck.png
254 KB, 446x546
>>17232288
if you a have a personality that enjoys life and loves to be around people and likes to try new things.

if you have that personality lying around somewhere, use it dammit!
>>
>>17232359
Wow I want to try this so bad now
>>
>>17232306
OP here
I don't play videogames

>more outdoor activities
ive taken this advice to heart years ago.
It usually results in nothing more than me wandering around in the streets because i have no idea what to do outside.
I still prefer this to being at home tho

>>17232358
> focus on guy friends and having fun
I don't know how to have fun with guys.
I don't have friends.

>>17232359
>and I can say whatever the fuck I want
i can't think of anything i want to say to them, thats the problem.

>hold eye contact with everyone you pass and don't break it first. Aim for 95% win rate.
Im gonna try this out

>>17232412
Im seriously begining to believe i was born without a personality, Ive been boring ince fucking kindergarden

>that enjoys life
I wish i'd know how

>and loves to be around people
I don't like to be around people, but i also don't like being alone
Nothing i do gives me satisfaction

>likes to try new things
Should i like activities just for the sake of it being something i never did before?

Sorry if i sound agitated, im just tired of not being able to have fun while everyone else seems to do it effortlessly
>>
>>17232457
>Im seriously begining to believe i was born without a personality, Ive been boring ince fucking kindergarden

then imagine a guy that is like that in your head, then make him look like you, and put him in your position, and think of what he will do, then just do what he does

if you can't believe in yourself to be your own role model, then make one up that you would like to follow, and follow that, some of the most exciting people have started out very boring, but the difference is that they made the effort to change and believe in themselves

you need to do that too.
>>
File: 1455934615570.jpg (34 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1455934615570.jpg
34 KB, 540x304
>>17232288
Hey Rodge, nice meeting you again
>>
>>17232359
I got the shit kicked out of me by abos for doing this.
>>
>>17232288
Dont become anyone. Have courage to show urself and find ur opinions. Youll find funniness afterwards
>>
>>17232288
Ask some mushrooms.

They're fungi.
>>
>>17232596
Elliot Rodgers thought he was entitled to female attention. This guy is asking how he can improve. Very different thought processes.

I never understood why people grasp for straws like that.
>>
Find hobbies and do it.
I was boring when I was 16, then I picked up the guitar and started playing in bands and life picked up.
It's not about being in a band though, it's about finding a hobby and doing it with other people and becoming good in it, I've found girls love men who are passionate about something, like I have things to talk about that I care about.
Since I've gotten into traveling, climbing and also started reading serious news and articles to get more informed, it helps so much in interactions with people to know stuff.
>>
>>17232918
Came here just for your comment. Fucking abos.
>>
>>17232288

Live out in your life fun hobbies that YOU like. If YOU are having fun and look like you're having fun, people will flock to you. That includes friends and girlfriends.

Get out of the house. Live like a man. Get a job, start doing your bucketlist. Anything. Anything but being a NEET and locked up in your digital existence. Just go without the net and stop overthinking your situation and just live your life.

Make some black people friends. People in 2016 are very diversity-oriented. Study the men women flock and you will notice they always have high expectations too. Don't belittle yourself and give yourself some credit and confidence too. If I've learned anything from having different friends it's that they never show their secrets or their weaknesses. Only their outer appearance is their utmost peak.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.