[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I masturbate over my ex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2016.png (91 KB, 313x326) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
91 KB, 313x326
She cheated on me last year and I ended it. I got over her quickly and have been working on self improvement (lost 30kg, got a better job, started saving money).

Last night I had a sex dream about her and now I can't get her out of my head. Would masturbating to her be self-derogatory in any way or am I just being autistic?

Pic semi-related, looks like her.
>>
no one cares what you think about while you masturbate. as long as you don't walk up to her and tell her that you were jerking off to her last night, it's okay.
>>
How can someone be so neurotic as to actually ask this question?

Jerk it to her, don't, whatever man
>>
>>17232032
Do what ever feels right to you.
>>
>>17232032
OP, I'll say this much: the fact that you're asking about this is pretty goddamn retarded, but I've wondered the same thing before.

It's not like you actually stand to lose anything from flicking your proverbial bean. This just a head game that you're playing with yourself.
>>
File: CYVyLvwWkAAjkC7.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CYVyLvwWkAAjkC7.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
You are making me jealous, jerk off to me
>>
>>17232272
That's cute. See jerk off to this anon instead or the pic he/she found. No way to verify it is really them at all, but at least whoever this girl is didn't hurt you. She also happens to be a total babe so that's a plus.
>>
yeah but do it IRL then pin her down and nut in her hair desu
>>
>>17232238
It sounds ... satanic !
>>
File: tmp_21483-kosh01-1482516524.jpg (13 KB, 210x231) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21483-kosh01-1482516524.jpg
13 KB, 210x231
>>17232032
>Would masturbating to her be self-derogatory in any way or am I just being autistic?
Yes.
>>
masturbate to my ex a lot and phantasise over having sex with her, but the relationship was over 2 years and my new GF just isnt as experienced in bed and not even comfortable with my dick size yet.

Really doesnt matter its also not a case of "i dream of her therefore she would be my perfect wife" see her as the cheater she is, she may be a hot cheater, but a cheater nonetheless
>>
>>17232032
It's not okay unless you ask her permission, first. Otherwise it's rape.
>>
>>17233241
No, it sounds discordian.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.