[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black raptor spiritual, mental, & relationship help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: black raptor therapy.png (101 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
black raptor therapy.png
101 KB, 351x419
Hello /adv/, I have come back with an all new thread.
In this thread, you can get help in:
-venting out
-demons (exorcism, information about them, etc. I am currently exorcising one out of me at the moment.)
- hitting on a girl/guy (I am a guy, and I hang around a lot of different girls, so I know them both well.)
- Relationship problems
- Dream interpretations
- Angelic and some religious matters
- Etc.
So if there is a problem with your life, feel free to ask about it or vent, you won’t

black raptor out!

(p.s. I'm back :)
>>
doc, i can't get rid off scrathing my anus, what should i do?
>>
My boyfriend and I are talking about getting married, but I'm not sure how to go about the ceremony. I always figured I'd have a religious ceremony, but he doesn't seem to care at all. But we don't go to church or know any priests, and I'm kind of reluctant to have some stranger marry us. My family hired a pastor we didn't know for my mother's funeral, and it just felt so hollow and impersonal, and I don't want that at my wedding. At the same time, I think I kinda want a professional with some experience in religious matters to do it. What do?
>>
>>17231243
>>17231243
what I could think of is to start going to a church here and there, see which priest catches your eye, every priest have a slight variation in how they do their role, and going to certain churches will for regular prayer here and there will give you any idea of how a priest does there role. one will pop out for you, you just have to meet one for yourself instead of just ordering one.

it will come ;)

(sorry it took so long, connection problems)
>>
Hey black raptor,

What is the process to get laid? Do you give hints to the girl to 'come join my room' or simply ask for sex?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 642x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 642x820
>>
>>17231141

Hi Black Raptor, throw me a bone.
>>17230305
>>
>>17231357

ok, this talk again... except it's online
well, it goes like this

1. choice of location - where to go to find someone
e.x. bars, dance cubs, cafes, concerts, etc.
(note: this may me substituted with an occurrence, e.x. meeting someone in a store, at your job, in the walk in the park, etc

next:

2. joining in: when you found someone, you have some suggested rules for joining in, these rules are:
- the person has to be alone

-you have to ask them to join them
e.x. - is this seat taken, would you mind if I joined you, would you like some company, etc.

3. having a conversation - most people mess this by saying generic stuff, don't do that, have a conversation where it progress in how personal e.x. a little personal to very personal. try to get to know the person on a personal basis, and be unique, but do not do anything to offend the person, and let them get to know you on a personal basis, but don't force it or give too much of it, and you will have her hooked. offering to buy her a drink or something along the lines help too (including in step 2)

4. do an activity - if you are in a bar, nightclub, etc. this will help because you can dance or sing, but you can offer to go for a walk in the park with him/her or bowling, skating or something like that, which is called a "mini date" it will depend on the persons preference.
5. the reel - this is where you ask for it, this can only happen when you know you gave the person a good time, having a good time yourself, and when the activity is starting to come to an end, such indicators are " it is getting late.
this were you say something like "you want to go home with me" "how do you want this night to end" "the fun doesn't have to stop here" "can I take you home" "can I go home with you, I don't want to be home alone tonight" and frome there, she will offer your place, or her place.
this is not a guarantee, and she may not accept in some way, this will make it more likely for her to accept
hope this helps,
>>
>>17231401
>>17231412
I will get to you guys in a sec

>>17231363
funny thing is I liked the old yu-gi-oh!
>>
>>17231502
Thanks raptor!
>>
>>17231525
your welcome, hope you reel one in, lol
>>
>>17231401
ok, the reason she is doing this is because she was testing you to see if you still cared and how you still care, girls do this after breaking up, most times.

what she saw was a sign you did not really care, so she decided to fully move on, cut all ties if you will.

this is a sign that you should go find someone else, improve your social life, and leave here in the past, this is your chance to start fresh.

hope this helps!

>>17231412
I will be with you in a sec.
>>
>>17231412
sorry, you might need to repost, something is going about here
>>
>>17231141
bump, I have a question, I just do not know how 2 ask?
>>
>>17231661
bump
>>
File: 1465266882480.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465266882480.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
I'm worried that I'll get fired for fucking around on the internet during downtime in work hours (my boss has complained about it multiple times before).

This would be a bigger problem than just one job, since I got this job through sheer luck without really having qualifications for it and there's pretty much a 100% chance that if I do get fired I'll have to work 70 hours a week doing horrendous soul-draining retail jobs just to afford my apartment.

So, whenever I'm worried about getting fired, I also very strongly consider killing myself. In fact just a few hours ago I resolved "If I get fired, *I am going to kill myself*. It is not a maybe." until I slept off my depressive mood.

but I also can't seem to stop myself completely from goofing around online at work, since I have no self-control and I'm a shithead. Getting better at not being late, though.

what do
>>
File: black raptor.jpg (5 KB, 222x160) Image search: [Google]
black raptor.jpg
5 KB, 222x160
>>17231901
maybe you could make a compromise!

go on the internet, but use it to be more productive at work, it sort of depends on what job you have.

you can ask to work in a position where you go on the internet (if your not in one already)

and try to go for the mindset of letting yourself get bored on the internet, if it is a slow day, go to your boss and see where else you can help, or your co-workers, it might help earn some cash on the side.

the main thing is that your boss wants you to be productive in some way, so if you offer ways were you could be more productive without it interfering with your main duty, it will help

as for suicidal thoughts, you should talk to someone about it, you may have an issue that interferes with your work, seek help, because thee are people that care about you.

hope this helps!

black raptor out!

(p.s. feedback is appreciated :)
>>
>>17231899
bump
>>
>Dream interpretation
oh I recently had a dream where the water was pouring brown out of the tap.

Anyway I came here to talk about how recently I've been cynical as never before, or something. I have literally started to switch my whole concept of what is good and bad. Now I think it's okay for people to be thieves or killers or dishonest. I've been hating on the idea of love and advocating complete loneliness and even despise for others.
Right now I told someone it's okay to be a bad person. I actually believe this, this is why: a lot of people are bad, really bad, and they're doing perfectly well in life. Not just that, but people gather around them like flies and excrement. People like these bad persons. They admire bad people, etc. So people can be bad and not ashamed of it and that makes them successful. Also people that are bad are also those who are selfish, so they're the ones that achieve things.
If you are selfless, you're very likely to fail.

I just think demons are okay
>>
>>17232109
do I have to say Black Raptor? everybody seems to be doing it
Oh Black Raptor
>>
>>17232109
I will be with you in a sec, going to the washroom

>>17232122
that is up to you
>>
im kind of alone, found a fulltime career job while everyone else is still barely beginning college, i cut off contact with people from hs, have no facebook, dont drink or do drugs or go out to events. i know some people from hs i got back into contact with, but they play videogames most of the time, and i feel i wont meet new people, i dont get to share what i like and it feels im hanging with them just because i have nobody. also a girl that is with them is kinda tearing my heart apart, because she likes vidya and is generally talkative and i talk to nobody with no female interaction, so natually i get suckered into this. told her i liked her, something somethingy reply about being friends with friends or w/e. coworker wants to go out to clubs and fuck girls and thats just not my thing. thought about volunteering on weekends but havent done so. my industry is also like 99% men, and i would like a partner to be with, if im going to be working for the rest of my life. thought maybe id get on skype and /soc/, find people to talk to there, but i dont have time often. work isnt boring, but i would like to have someone wanting to talk to me when i get home, or wanting to do things on weekends. ive been trying to be happy with myself, but it sucks not showing my favorite song or seeing a movie with someone, hearing some life story.
>>
File: truth.png (74 KB, 312x162) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
74 KB, 312x162
>>17232109
>oh I recently had a dream where the water was pouring brown out of the tap.

that dream mean that you see what was pure as not so pure anymore, this is understandable to what you have told me.

however, not all bad people are actually good people, because it is not decided on what they do, but why they do it.

actions that are labelled good and bad today are severely misinterpreted because there is no true solid line between good and bad, but there is a definable characteristic.

the characteristic that is good or bad is defined by there means to a purpose in life

a god purpose is more selfless and involves caring for other people that are unable to care for themselves, which result in characteristics such as self-sacrifice, asking nothing in return, volunteering, caring, loving a person personally, being peaceful, giving, gratefulness, forgiveness, etc.

bad characteristics are more selfishly driven and involved in harming people. such characteristics are: using people, lust, greed, unreasonable violence, lying for selfish desires, hatred, war-monging, etc.

we all have some sort of amount of both, we are human after all, but it all depends on what we have more of?

I hope this will enlighten you.

black raptor out!

>>17232197
you are up next

(p.s. sorry it took so long)
>>
File: Black-Dragon-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg (131 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Black-Dragon-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg
131 KB, 1680x1050
>>17232197
I see your problem and it is similar to mine, but yours I can solve,
if you want to do something when you have time off in the weekends, and you want to find that "someone"

what you can do do with that time is that you can go to places where you can socialize, like parks or cafes, concerts and etc.

volunteering can be as simple as helping your neighbour cut their grass or lay down new tiles, etc.

as for your friends, you don't have to do those things or hang out with them if you don't want to, it is your choice, not theirs.

when your trying to find that someone, it is most likely that they will find you more than you find them, you just have to socially explore and be open, they will find you easier

also, online dating has become a norm, and is very abundant, just don't go to ones you don't hear very often and that require your credit card.

but this should help.

black raptor out!
>>
>>17231141
bump
>inb4 reason???
>good thread=good reason!!!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.