[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question here I've been saying this girl for 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 457x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 457x998
Serious question here

I've been saying this girl for 2 years. Recently she just started to get into the habit of clubbing. Her girlfriend took her to a few clubs and she thought it was fun. Initially she asked me if it was ok for her to go, I didn't think much of it and said yes. She wore sexy clothes and put on a lot of makeup. Recently she told me she wants to go by herself.

Is this normal? Should I be worried if she ends up fucking someone in the bathroom?
>>
Trust me she will
>>
I asked her why she wants to go clubbing she said she likes the lovely atmosphere. She's not interested in having sex with other guys
>>
imo it's kind of weird to go to a club alone unless she's really trying to meet new people.
Why don't you offer to go with her?
See how she acts and if she's checking out other dudes.
>>
Yes. Be very worried. Females never ever go to the club alone. So she's definitely taking someone and is probably hiding. Recommend that you go with her. Unless you aren't up for it. She will eventually get tired of the relationship. Her going clubbing might be a subconscious sign from her to you to show that you aren't doing your job as a boyfriend
>>
huge red flag.

there is absolutely no way this isn't exactly what you think it is: her wanting attention from other men and no one being around to expose her for being a slut.
>>
>>17230872
Are you two official? As in a serious relationship? Because there's no reason for a girl to go clubbing if she already has a bf.
I'm all for "girls night out", but you should be wary about the fact that she wants to go alone
>>
>>17230900
Yes, we're in a serious relationship. I was ok with her going out to night clubs with her girlfriend, but now it's different.
>>
>>17230897
No, she actually is going alone. She doesn't know anyone else to go clubbing together
>>
>>17230941
Why aren't you going with her?
>>
>>17230956
She said it's weird to go with a boyfriend
>>
>>17230935
As it should be. A night out with the Girls is just as healthy for a relationship as a night out with the guys. But fount clubbing alone? That's sketchy as fuck.

>>17230941
He's implying that she might be cheating on you and that she's meeting someone there without you knowing. Like I said, girls never club alone.
>>
>>17230960
Red flag. Very large red flag.
Girls go with their boyfriends all the time, especially if they both Like dancing.
She's playing you for a chump, OP.
>>
ask a friend to go to the club on the same night as her and see if she bein a hoe
>>
>>17230960
Hahahaha what? Dude come on
>>
>>17230971
So spying on her? She recognizes my friends though.
>>
>>17230988
Clubs Are fairly crowded. I doubt she'll see them as long as they keep a good distance
>>
>>17230960
that's a retarded thing to say, it's weirder to want to go partying alone all the time
>>
>>17230872
She probably already has, there's no reason to go clubbing alone unless you're looking for a lay OP, you're being played.
>>
>>17230872
>Recently she told me she wants to go by herself.

Red flag. She wants to go alone because she wants to hide her actions.
>>
>>17230872
femanon here, this only happens when girls want to go out and dance and flirt with other guys, or when they're generally unhappy with their current relationship.

if she were committed to you and happy she wouldn't feel the need to be there.

this isn't normal behavior, at all, and i'm usually the kind of person that enjoys going out to dance...but never if i'm dating someone, without them.
>>
Maybe she just likes dancing and shit.
>>
>>17232244
Oh sweet summer child.
>>
Maybe she like sucking cocks of random men she meets on bars
>>
>>17230960
the fuck even more red flags are showing up. did you know clubs are full of fuckboys and that shootings/stabbings are common in clubs. you should be there looking out for her but I think you lost her to bad influence.
>>
>>17232244
like the hell I would ever let my girlfriend grind some fuckboy at the club. I am very territorial and protective of my girlfriend.
>>
>>17230960
>She said it's weird to go with a boyfriend

lol wow
>>
>>17230960
Please tell me you told her it is literally weird to go clubbing by herself.
>>
>>17232429

I-i-i go clubbing alone...but I'm a guy soo....
>>
>>17232259
>>17232308
>>17232348
this desu

op you're being played for a fool here
>>
>>17230872
>Recently she told me she wants to go by herself.
She is going to search for Chad
>>
She's already cheated on you
>>
>>17232442
Are you single? Then it's fine. If you're in a relationship then it does get sketchy
>>
Both my girlfriend and I used to go clubbing a lot and not always together. But every(!) time we went with friends / met friends at the party.

Did you notice her not being able to sleep when she gets back? In that case she might just be taking drugs at the club.

Anyways, you have to talk to her. If she doesn't want you to come she is either hiding something from you or doesn't want to be around you.
>>
>>17230960
I go clubbing with my girlfriend sometimes. It's not weird at all. She's playing you.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.