[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is meaningless, all I ever feel is self hatred and loneliness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1436134331017.gif (263 KB, 319x255) Image search: [Google]
1436134331017.gif
263 KB, 319x255
My life is meaningless, all I ever feel is self hatred and loneliness. I can't get a relationship since I'm ugly, fat, 5"3' and practically autistic. Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill myself /adv/
>>
Have you tried working out a bit? At least running a mile 3 or 4 times a week in the mornings or evenings, cutting soda drinks and fast food and overall eating healthier? That can do wonders to you and your self esteem after a few months. A friend of mine was exactly like you and it did help him immensely. He met a tiny cute Latina after like a year and a half working out and is happier now than before. You can do it too.
>>
>>17230484
I've been running 5k for the past several weeks and cut out all soda. I've lost weight but I can't get below 80kg.
>>
>>17230496
That's good. Keep doing that and make it part of your life. Even if you don't go down, you will look better over time. Combine it with a good diet and keep working/studying or whatever you're doing with your life. Girls are not everything in life and even though it does suck not having one, you can still do a lot of shit to keep yourself occupied and entertained. With patience and luck you will catch a girls attention. Just don't be desperate, act cool or chill all the time and be a good listener. That combined with a fit body will guarantee you pussy in a few months or years. Just be patient and keep improving yourself.
>>
>>17230453
Hey I know plenty of people who are fat and have a relationship. I know it's cringe but don't be so hard on yourself there is so much more to life for than just relationships.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17230453
>>
>>17230453
>Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill myself /adv/

No. Just kill yourself already.
>>
Shit changes.

What do you live for? Drop everything else and do that.

If you don't know what you live for, drop everything else and figure out what it is.
>>
>>17230570
continuing, now that i realise that was vague as fuck

I mean that you must have some reason, because you haven't an hero yet. It's probably buried in a huge tangle of mental logic, but it's in there, and focusing on it rather than the tangle has kept me alive through a lot of shit.

good luck op
>>
>>17230584
Thanks. That makes sense.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.