[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Planescape-torment-box.jpg (41 KB, 404x502) Image search: [Google]
Planescape-torment-box.jpg
41 KB, 404x502
I'm going to kill myslef, but I have a donor's card and I don't want my body going to waste and I want to be useful even if it's after I die.

How do I do it without compromising any major transpantable organ?

Pic unrelated, first thing I had at hand.
>>
Pretty sure they can't use your organs if you're already dead before they get you in the hospital.
>>
>>17230426
Does your govvie support youth in asia?
>>
You could call 911 and tell them you are gonna kill your self. Maybe they could get you to the hospital in time to use your organs?
>>
you have to electrocute yourself in a tub of ice with an eel.
>>
>>17230428
Maybe where I live it's different. I kinda did my research when I got my card back when I turned 18 and as long as my death is notified in 12 hours (24 with the right conditions) and my body is properly stored after that they can use my organs.
>>
>>17230439
Yeah, i've watched seven pounds too buddy.
>>
>>17230439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPweErG45XI
>>
>>17230438
I thought about that but I was looking more for a suggestion on how to do it. Putting a bullet in my head may damage my eyes. Hanging myself may damage my trachea, and I want my organs to be as good as possible for anyone who'll get them.
>>
Exit bag maybe? That's supposed to be the most comfortable way to go as well.
>>
>>17230461

You'll just have to decide on which organs you are willing to forgo. Anything is better than nothing. You'll not only be donating organs but tissue as well. I probably wouldn't harm any of the important organs like the heart, liver, and kidneys. Those ones have long donor lists.
>>
>>17230426
Is this real?
>suicide
The easiest way how to pussy out of problems.
He still cares about being useful to others by leaving fine corpse full of juicy organs.
>>
>>17230509
>The easiest way how to pussy out of problems.
that's the appeal
>>
>>17230509
>easiest way to pussy out
>i couldn't even commit to doing it

I'm such a fucking pussy, I can't even kill myself properly.

Seriously, having been down the road and being unable to pull the trigger, I have a lot of respect for people that actually do it, and I'm not talking the "let's go on a murder spree and kill myself" type, I'm just talking seriously depressed people with problems infront of them they can't seem to face actually pulling the trigger.

It's harder than you think.
>>
>>17230426
You need to make it look like an accident. There are rules against using organs of suicide victims.
>>
>>17230546
It's true, you don't want the patient to catch a case of the suicidies.
>>
>>17230535
So much this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.