[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last time i came here i asked for help with my crush, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (193 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
193 KB, 500x281
The last time i came here i asked for help with my crush, it has been one year since then.
She is now my girlfriend, and maybe we are going to have a baby, we are 19 yo.
We talked about it and we would love to have it.
But her parents are just crazy and overprotective, i dont know how are they going to react and im scared as fuck.
I need help on how to tell them, pls im lost.
>>
if you wait too long with telling them, they will be pissed so better do it in the first 2-3 month.

Also you are now the man in her life, her parents will only be interested in knowing: will you provide for her, will you marry her and will you be a good father for their grandkid.
Everything else is between your GF and them. Show them that you are capable of those things and you wont have a problem. if they become overbearing get a bit of distance its your baby after all
>>
>>17229712
You're a kid. You shouldn't have kids.

Do you both have a stable job that pays well? A house? Savings? Is your relationship stable?
>>
>>17229712
LMAO wew lad
A baby shouldn't be a symbol for your love to your SO as it probably is since you're just a dumb kid. Seriously, a kid at 19? Bruh.

I know starting a family with your girlfriend sounds great and all but having to raise a non-fucked up kid takes a lot of time, responsibility, and most importantly money. Don't waste the your probably limited resources and the best years of your life trying to raise a child.
>>
>>17229712
Abort.
>>
>>17229744
My mum was 17 (going on 18) when she was pregnant with me. I turned out fine, but I fucked up every single plan she had for life. Almost 30 years and 4 more kids later she is finally starting to get back to where she wanted to be (a professional artist) before she got knocked up.

I personally have harboured a fuckton of guilt just for being born because it caused my mother to drop her entire life and make me her whole life, and she had so much talent that feels wasted on child rearing.

But it is what it is. Just consider what you are doing to yourselves and a potential child. And don't be selfish - if it wouldn't be right, consider options to make it right. Don't just be stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, make sure it is the right decision.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.