[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age does your penis stop growing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1462931428353.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1462931428353.png
17 KB, 882x758
What age does your penis stop growing?
>>
>>17229671
that depends, how old are you
>>
How big is it?
5-6 inches is the average. Also only men give a shit.
>>
>>17229671
About the same time as everything else. If you got a tiny pecker, I'd suggest loosing weight. You can gain quite a bit if you remove the fat at the base.
>>
>>17229671
Early twenties.
>>
>>17229671
It differs from person to person. But in general, as long as the rest of you is growing, it is too, and it stops when the rest of you stops.
>>
File: kuuga.gif (1010 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
kuuga.gif
1010 KB, 320x180
I know it can feel shitty looking at it, like shit, It'll never be good enough for anything, but honestly man don't worry about it too much. It's not about how big it is, it's about how you use it for sure
>>
I can't remember a difference in size since I was maybe 18? I'm 22 now.
>>
>>17229685
I have plenty of girl friends and they give a fuck sometimes when you're just fuckbuddies or you're really really small.

If you're average or very slightly below it you are probably fine
>>
>17229671
Depends , what's your age and what's his ?
>>
>>17229671
What I wonder is (no homo)
When somebody has a giant schlong like 7-8-9 inches
Are their schlongs just that big at like a fairly young age ~16,17 by default or what
I remember my ex taking about her ex when she was fucking him at 17 he had a giant schlong
>>
>>17229685
>only men give a shit
Hello virgin
>>
>>17229671
You can give women orgasm with one finger. Most girls I've slept with never gave a fuck about my shlong being average at best.
>>
>>17231484
Hello cuck
>>
>>17231510
This. It is almost impossible to be disappointed in the sexual performance of a man who gave you 3-4 orgasms before actual intercourse even began.

Get that number up into the 10-12 range, and... well... ever been someone's drug before? This is as close as it gets. Feels good, man, and no particular size required.
>>
I feel like my dick at its largest point was when I was about 13. I did measure it so I kept pretty good track of its growth.

I was sooooo close to 7 inches, but I never got there.

I actually feel like after 16 it got smaller it its just straight up 6 inches right now, I do need to lose a little weight though so it should go back to what it was.

only had one bitch say anything about it being small, but she was and still is a slut and was trying to get back at me for saying some shit about her used as fuck gross snatch, so meh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.