[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a guy and I am with a girl who does not allow complete sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: 34233.jpg (101 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
34233.jpg
101 KB, 570x760
I am a guy and I am with a girl who does not allow complete sexual intercourse before marriage (oral and masturbation are ok, though). She is my first and only. I don't want to leave her, but I have the "urge" to try more girls, from a sexual point of view... before it is too late. Should I follow my instinct and cheat on her with whores, or should I just be content with her and try to work on my sexual obsession? I mentioned whores because I spent my whole life trying to get a girl, and I do not want to go through that again. I am not that young anymore. After countless failures, I found her. However, I need more sexual experience in my life. That's why I am thinking about resorting to whores; at the same time, however, I have doubts about that. It sounds unfair towards her, and probably unhealthy for myself. What do you think?
>>
What the fuck. Don't cheat on her. That's inexcusable.
>>
>>17229559
I myself never understood the whole craving other sexual experiences because you've only had one woman. I suggest you focus on the beautiful qualities of your gf, and then you fap whenever the urge comes up. And you'll realize sex is dumb and not worth losing the one.
>>
Pfft, dude, just break her.

You're literally almost already there, you just need to create some circumstances where she is too horny to say no.

When you're both on top of one another, completely naked, and wrapped in pleasure, taking the next step isn't hard.

Of course, it's pretty disrespectful, but.. You're thinking about cheating on her anyways, I suppose.
>>
Waste of time

Just dump her move on

Or use her and monkey branch
>>
So all you really want from her in the end is sex?

>my instinct and cheat on her with whores
What sort of messed up instincts do you have?
>>
>I spent my whole life

If it's that hard for you to get a gf, that hard for you to deal with losing one, and having a gf is that important to you than you better stick with that girl because it sounds like it's your best shot, don't start trying to have your cake and eat it too when the steaks are that high

Think of it this way anon, do you know how many guys on this website
1.never had a gf
2.never had any sexual experience
3.and never will?
Now think about how many guys in the WORLD are in the same situation. And after lots of hard work your going to risk going back to that status just because of "muh dick has a mind of it's own"? Sounds like having a gf must not be as important as you think.

But if it IS important than just tough it out, get married you idiot.
>>
>>17229579
You are right, I myself feel there is something wrong with me.

I am not with her just for sex. That is why I am not thinking about leaving her.

However... I have this desire going on and on in my head. Like, I need sex, badly. And then I think that at the end of my life I will have never "tasted" the many different sensations that different girls can offer. And I feel like I am wasting my time.

Should I get therapy? Or follow my "instincts"?
>>
>>17229588
You should get therapy
>>
You seriously need to rethink why you are with a girl who will not have sex with you. You're in for a lifetime of sexual frustration if you stay with her.
>>
>>17229577
Well, it is a matter of mutual trust. When she asked me that, I said ok. She can actually get very, very horny, but she trusts that I would never go all the way. I would lose her respect and trust if I'd do that. It would be like... raping her.

I would also feel bad about cheating on her with whores, but I always wonder about that... I am really messed up in the head.
>>
>>17229601
Not really. He just has to marry her first.
>>
>>17229601
Actually, she likes sex a lot. We do sexual things whenever we have a chance, and she always asks me what can she do to please me more. She actually does everything I ask her, if it is not too difficult or weird.

But complete sex before marriage is a big no for her, because of religion. She often says she hopes we can get married soon, so we can do it without worries. Sometimes she likes to share with me her fantasies about what she would do in bed after our marriage... And not just in bed.

It is very nice to spend time with her. I do not want to leave her. But it feels like my dick has some regrets... I feel really dumb and frustrated.
>>
My regrets are about the fact there are "different" girls in the world, and our time is limited. I think about those people who had three or more gfs. And they compare their experience, they know about different bodies and different ways to enjoy sex. I never had the chance to taste this, and I will never have. That is why I started thinking about paying whores for a short period, just to have that kind of experience. I know that this is some twisted and selfish logic, but... how could I get over it?
>>
>>17229614
Hint: if she is unwilling to have sex before marriage, she won't magically turn into a slut overnight after marriage.
>>
>>17229667
>having sex after an agreed event, in this case marriage, is being a slut

she doesn't want to have sex before getting hitched but is sexually active with him already
>>
>>17229559
You aren't ready for a relationship.
Break up, fuck more girls, try again in 5 years.
>>
>>17229677
You are expressing my doubts perfectly. I feel like one should settle only after having "tried" more girls. However, I am attached to my gf. That's why I am thinking about that dirty compromise: not leaving her, while having new "experiences" with whores.
>>
>>17229689
Or manage to convince her to get rid of her fear of sex.
>>
Why don't you just marry her?>>17229637
>>
>>17229689
>not leaving her, while having new "experiences" with whores.

unless she is happy with this (and considering she is the sex after marriage type, i think she would be heart broken) then this is cheating on her

if you want to do that, break up with her
>>
>>17229695
My problem is that I feel the desire to try more girls. It is not just that I have to wait for complete sex until marriage.

And I am not marrying her because of some job circumstances, mine and hers.
>>
>>17229588
Don't listen to the fuckers telling you to get therapy, I'm in the exact same situation, 2 years with my girlfriend and she was my first one too. I have this feeling of wanting to try other girls aswell and it's made me doubt if i really love her. You need to figure this out by yourself, whatever you do, you'll always regret not making the other choice.
>>
>>17229726
But if in the end you do decide to try with other girls, make sure to leave her first. You need to choose between A and B, you can't have both without seriously hurting your GF.
>>
>>17229608
That's why I'm saying wind her up and let her make the choice. If she's the one to initiate, she's only got herself to blame in the end.

It sounds like she's trying to entice you into marriage by waving sex over your head.
>>
>>17229729
My alternatives would then be: stay with her, and deal with the idea that you will never do other kinds of girls. Or, be alone and pay whores. I don't think I have other choices: I can't see myself leaving her and becoming one who casually fucks girls. I know myself very well and I remember what I had to pass through before I met my gf. I do not want to start it all over again.

It sounds silly, but it's really though to have this kind of feeling. I feel guilty, because I care about my gf. On the other hand, I feel like I am missing something great in life.
>>
>>17229619
I'd love to read the religious text where it's okay to gobble balls and cocks, but you'll go to hell if you put it anywhere else.

Really, it sounds like a fun read.
>>
>>17229743
>It sounds like she's trying to entice you into marriage by waving sex over your head.

I used to have this same thought once, but now I understand that it's just because of her suffocating religious upbringing.

>I'd love to read the religious text where it's okay to gobble balls and cocks, but you'll go to hell if you put it anywhere else.

Right, it is ridiculous. In fact, she knows that very well, and she feels torn. She was brought up with terribly strict religious ideas. When she met me, she found out she likes sex a lot. So, she slowly caved in and created our strange sexual "compromise". Sometimes she goes to confess her sins to a priest; when she finds one who is not tolerant, she goes into a crisis and asks me to not do anything sexual for a week or so. But then she goes back to her normal, quite horny self.
>>
Honestly if I really liked the girl and she gave me head every time we met up then I wouldn't break up with her because she's a virgin.

I'm late 20s though and have fucked enough girls.
>>
>>17229764

>I have fucked enough girls.

That's the point. I haven't. And I "fear" I will never.
>>
It is natural to want to be with lots of people before you settle down, so whether your current girl wants to wait until marriage to sleep with you is totally irrelevant. If you want to sleep around you shouldn't be in a committed relationship with anyone.
>>
I understand where you are coming from, OP. I think the largest question is: Are you willing to marry this woman? Are you willing to dedicate the rest of your life to her if these sexual issues were not present?

Marriage, it's a huge fucking commitment. Right now, you feel as though you're missing out on a youthful and carefree part of your life as a result of your relationship. I totally fucking get that, but it seems like you've got somebody who potentially legitimately cares about you, wants to be with you, and isn't frightened of the idea of dedicating the rest of her life to you.

I can't really give you any sort of advice on marriage, as personal, I'm entirely against it. You just need to ask yourself if you're okay with having to marry this girl.

I mean, if you aren't even okay with that, then there's really no reason for the two of you to be in a long term relationship, as that's essentially the entirety of what she's chasing after. It's going to become an issue eventually.
>>
>>17229774
>Are you willing to dedicate the rest of your life to her if these sexual issues were not present?

Yes, I already thought that over. I have no problems with the idea of marriage and responsibility, except those sexual issues. And I do not really know how to solve them.
>>
>>17229774
>you're missing out on a youthful and carefree part of your life as a result of your relationship.

Actually, I had already missed out on it when my relationship started. I was already late. And I did not just sit and watch life pass by before that, believe me.
>>
>>17229782
the sexual issues may very well be just sexual frustration, it could clear once you marry her and finally have sex

She sounds like a keeper, aside from the religious bit you have a healthy relationship and are very open with eachother, i dont think you should throw that away just for a one night stand with some slut

[spoiler]maybe try anal if she will allow it[/spoiler]
>>
>>17229782
Well, if that's true, then I think the best course of action is just to follow through. You're in a relationship with somebody you have no problem with spending the rest of your life with, and they feel the same. To throw the possibility of that away for instant gratification... It seems like a waste.

Sex is great, but I don't feel it's worth throwing away somebody that significant to you in order to achieve it.

I mean, this is something you've had difficulty achieving even when you had the freedom to pursue it, and now you've got somebody you love sitting in front of you offering it up.
>>
>>17229570
Hello, reddit.

Whores are not cheating. It's like sticking your dick in the vacuum cleaner, a harmless activity.
>>
>>17229807
I am not sure about that. I would have to keep it a secret forever. I would feel satisfied but guilty.

Also, I would also be concerned with health issues. Not just for me, but also for my gf. Rubbers are safe, right, but I know about people who got infections anyway.
>>
>>17229807
>sleeping with another woman is not cheating as long as you call her a whore

thats now how it works
>>
>>17229619
I've never understood why its ok for oral and anal but vaginal is a big no-no.

So fucking hypocritical. No respect for those girls.
>>
>>17229824
>religion making sense ever
>>
Op, just marry her or dump her.

I have only been with one woman in my life and I give no shits about sex with anyone else. I am happy, I am going to marry her.

There is something wrong with you and I can pretty much guarantee infidelity will just fuck you in the ass rather than sate your urges.
>>
>>17229559
if you can get away with it, just do it

Remember this, you only live once. When you are at an old age and remember back this exact moment you will only have yourself to blame for not trying to do something you want

And I am talking from experience
>>
>>17229833
Maybe you tou should try reading - he is already at a point he regrets it. But he would regret cheating more if he lost her.
>>
>>17229833
>When you are at an old age and remember back this exact moment you will only have yourself to blame for not trying to do something you want

I know that well, that's why I opened this thread. I need to sort out my feelings about this.
>>
>>17229559
You should break up with her and then go find some whores.

If you are still thinking about wanting random sexual encounters before you get tied down with someone, you won't feel any different being tied down with her.
>>
>>17229588
You're just stupid.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.