[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she thinking about it too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: sexy billy.jpg (4 KB, 119x85) Image search: [Google]
sexy billy.jpg
4 KB, 119x85
There is this girl I know who I am madly in love with, and I have been for a long time. She, on the other hand, has never showed any signs of romantic affection towards me, but I like to think that we are good friends. Over Memorial Day weekend, we got drunk together and she, kind of out of the blue, said that she loved me. Being the loser that I am, I didn't know how to react and cried myself to sleep. The next day, she does not mention it and pretends like nothing happened.

Here we are, about a week later. Circumstances have it that I wont be seeing her for at least another 2 weeks. As I said, I love her, and I have not been able to get that night out of my mind.

I am planning on confessing my love to her next time we see each other, just going to throw it all on the line, because I can't pretend anymore.

My question is, has she been thinking about it too, despite not mentioning it? I understand that she might just be sorta embarrassed, but I did not get the impression that this was drunk bs.

What concerns me is that she just has not said a word about it. Come to think of it, she hasn't said a word to me at all... When I tell her, is it going to sound out of the blue or is she possibly hoping/at least somewhat expecting it?

Fuck, any general advice at all would be appreciated. I can't really wrap my head around the whole situation so I need help.
>>
She probably felt scared that you'd reject her, or felt foolish for saying it. Have you ever showed any signals about your love to her? If not then she probably feels foolish for saying it because she's feeling that you don't care.

If you feel like you jeep to say it, and you're sure this isn't drunken blattering, talk to her and bring up that night and tell her that you feel the same way.

If you do decide to go after her, and tell her, come back to us and tell us how it went.
>>
>>17229443
I'm almost certain she knows that I have feelings for her. I'm just not too prone to giving signals to her because i'm scared she'd reject me. She is heavily invested in the fickle-jock-fuckboy crowd, but she was very vocal about how she DESPISED being that way, the night she told me she loved me. So i'm starting to think that, somewhere deep in her heart, she wants to be with someone she loves. And now, I think that might be me.
>>
File: a guy.jpg (4 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
a guy.jpg
4 KB, 287x175
Can we get some more info on 'that night', like some context
>>
File: paris 1919.jpg (67 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
paris 1919.jpg
67 KB, 319x319
Well we were both drunk, her more than I most definitely. She mentioned a gift I had given to her some years back that I hadn't even known she received (asked a friend to do it, being that i'm so damn shy, and she never mentioned it). Not only that, but she quoted it.

Later that night she told me she loved me. If I remember correctly, she was holding my hand. I think she tried to back out of it for a second, but then refused to retract what she had said, instead proclaiming her sincerity wholeheartedly

Even later, when it was only us two awake, I sat alone outside. She then came outside and sat relatively close to me. I was probably too mind-blown to realize it then, but I think she wanted me to talk to her.
>>
Wait...
1. girl
2. memorial day weekend
3. drunk

Are one of your initials A?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.