[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is not wanting to look at penises being not comfortable with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1437684381828.png (291 KB, 488x391) Image search: [Google]
1437684381828.png
291 KB, 488x391
Is not wanting to look at penises being not comfortable with your sexuality? I told my friend to stop posting penises in our group chat and she said that I wasn't comfortable with my sexuality.
>>
Not a clear cut answer. If she is just posting dicks for shits and giggles, that's pretty immature and diaturbs the conversation, so it's legit to want her to stop. If you have a problem to see a dick that isn't yours in general, then yes, you should remove the stick in your ass.
>>
are you M or F?
>>
File: lazytown_serious.jpg (167 KB, 1039x720) Image search: [Google]
lazytown_serious.jpg
167 KB, 1039x720
>>17229231
>are you M or F?
>>
I think it's ok. I'm a straight man, but I find vaginas fucking repulsive. My ex said I was gay or asexual for thinking that. Not my fault they're disgusting.
>>
I'm bi but I used to have an aversion to looking at penises. I wasn't repulsed by it, it was more that I had repressed my homosexual tendencies for so long that I almost had it built in to be upset by them. Eventually they won over though. Anyway, you probably just think dicks are gross, which isn't really an uncommon thing. Unless you've had some homosexual feelings/experiences in the past, I don't think you're gay. Could be, though.
>>
>>17229260
You find then repulsive yet you stick your dick in them? You find dog shit repulsive and don't stick your dick in that?? Man up and learn to love pussy
>>
>>17229224
embrace penises
Through dick, unity
>>
If looking at a penis makes you uncomfortable then you probably just have some growing up to do. It's just a dick. Half the people in the street have one swinging between their legs.

The idea of being "comfortable with your sexuality" is stupid though. What does that even mean? Who is comfortable with their sexuality? Are you worried you might secretly be gay and just not know it?
>>
I'm not prude at all but while I was on fetlife I got tired of seeing penis pics as profile pictures. You click one girl's picture and you see the same fifty year old men and their cocks over and over. Women never do that shit, they could have a sexy pic but not close ups of vagina.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.