[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes it's hard to get motivated, guys. Fuck. My expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160605_192759.jpg (334 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_192759.jpg
334 KB, 1024x1024
Sometimes it's hard to get motivated, guys.
Fuck. My expectations always get the best of me.

I'm broke as motherfuxker right now.
No whey or money to buy. Too proud to ask dad to do it (he buys me every week but I always ask him to do it and give him the money even though he hates taking it)
Dad is a irrational deadbeat with fucked up values
Mom is a crazy bitch with daddy issues who says hurtful things in arguments and act like she never done it;
Living in a shitty house right now so I can't have pseudo friends or GF over.
No laptop because I broke the fucking charger.
Tryna start a website but too unmotivated to do so.
GF had to move back to her city and won't be here for the next year, unless her dad get convinced to pay for that.
I just got an internship in one of the best companies I could get but they want me to start in 10 days, aka I won't get no vacation. Aka I might not see my girl for sec, Aka I'll miss her birthday.

I know I sound like a bitch, I just don't have anyone else to tell this to.
>>
No one gives a fuck faggot.

Here on fit we live by the code, "don't be a sad kunt, be a sick kunt like Zyzz brah".

Take your self loathing feels to /adv/
>>
>>17228004
>I just got an internship in one of the best companies I could get but they want me to start in 10 days, aka I won't get no vacation. Aka I might not see my girl for sec, Aka I'll miss her birthday

You're a whiny fucking weak bitch you know that
>>
>>17228004
All I read was
>My life is hell
>I got a golden ticket to a better life

The only thing that matters and will matter is your chance to get the hell out and start building the life you want.
And girls come and go, do not destroy your future over a girl.
>>
>>17228004
Where you interning? Any chance its Silicon Valley?
>>
>>17228004
How the fuck is your dad a deadbeat if he's paying for your shit?

Stop fucking whining too, you can only focus on the things you can change, 10 days isn't that long you faggot.
>>
>>17228004
>abloo bloo bloo, the post
>>
>>17228004
>I just got an internship in one of the best companies I could get but they want me to start in 10 days, aka I won't get no vacation.
you poor little baby. I'll take your internship if you don't want it
>>
Get your shit together, dump your gf, tell your parents to get their shit together. Make some money instead of whining like a bitch. No time? Bullshit you just don't wanna make time.
>>
OP has an IQ of 102.
>>
>>17228013
That's not low.
>>
eh ur life is goin gr8 m8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.