[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How to know somebody is a terrible human being >they unironically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: LadyElaine1.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
LadyElaine1.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>How to know somebody is a terrible human being
>they unironically cheat when playing board games

post little things you see people do that makes you instantly know they're a piece of shit.
>>
Throw trash out of their car
>>
>>17227711
Treating bad to animals
>>
Expecting kids to behave like adults
>>
Being passive agressive instead of saying what the problem is
>>
Doubling back over something they said in the same sentence.
>>
Here's another one. They want to know what kind of brand of shirt you're wearing and make fun of you if it's not a certain brand.

This doesn't happen much after high school but I remember some dickheads actually did that lmao. like who gives a fuck you vain piece of shit.
>>
>>17227731
Second this

Also
treating people working in service bad
not caring about their children
not educating their children on morals
stealing from the poor, sick, children, elderly
stealing if not starving
making shit retarded financial decisions, suck money from everyone reachable and play a victim after age 35
being a jerk after age 40 in general

I guess, I am lawful and thus really hate people who have literally zero respect towards anyone or anything besides themselves and their close ones
>>
When you answer a question honestly and the person laughs loudly whilst looking at his or her lemmings to join their tickled self at the aparent comedy...
>>
ask for other people's help but when they're asked a favor they back off
>>
Attention seeking
Phone-locked 24/7
Non critical thinkers
Vain and shallow people
People that talk behind people's back
People who can't keep a promise
>>
File: 1422398168771.jpg (138 KB, 908x540) Image search: [Google]
1422398168771.jpg
138 KB, 908x540
>>17227757
NICE SPOOKS NERD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>17227774
>Phone-locked 24/7
maybe they just have nudes they dont want other people to see.
>>
>>17227774
>Phone-locked 24/7
Do you mean they're glued to their phones? Or they have the little pin code on there? I always have mine locked because I don't want my information in the wrong hands and I accidentally leave my things in public sometimes. But I give the pin to people close to me.
>>
>>17227840
>>17227822
now that i think about it they probably wouldn't have put a dash if they didn't mean always on their phone.
>>
>Gossip
>Drama
>Knows more about people they've never met than anything else
>A, "Social" mode (Generally insincere)
>Looking away while apologizing
>Excessively loud while speaking
>>
File: 1442033744589.jpg (242 KB, 540x610) Image search: [Google]
1442033744589.jpg
242 KB, 540x610
Rude when they think they have any power over a person, e.g. people in service positions, children, animals.

Laughing at the whole idea of ethics or morality, only caring about being loyal. The whole snitches get stitches nonsense comes to mind.

Nonreciprocal when asking for aid and being asked for it.

>>17227775
/lit/ plz go

>>17227774
>Phone-locked 24/7
Why on earth is this an issue? I have a phone lock because I have conversations with friends and I think it would be disrespectful if others could read their private thoughts they only expected me to see. A friend going through family drama, for instance.
>>
>>17227861
>Excessively loud while speaking
It's a bad habit of mine because I get over excited

plz no bully
>>
>sperging out over a simple error, rather than simply explaining what the issue is, and THEN sperging out if it continues.
>leeching financially from the goodwill of others
>>
>Never admits fault, never self-criticizes
>Bitter towards anyone richer than him
>Mocking towards anyone poorer than him
>If something good happens to you, his first reaction is "why not me?"
>Loves to be pitied; plays up his weaknesses to seek sympathy
>Doesn't know how to ask for what he wants; gets angry when he doesn't get it
>No real ambition
>Tries to discourage or shit-talk anyone that does have ambition
>>
>>17227711
going out with a girl when they just asked a girl out
>>
>>17227723
nah thats just bein lazy theyre not pieces of shit...i eventually had a huge garbage bag in my car in the back seat
>>
Hating animals and kids.. Not liking them and not wanting them is fine, but actively hating them? Yeah you're shit and probably a sociopath.
>>
>swearing at/in front of their kids in a public place.
>>
>>17227711
When they say people hate them
Abusing animals or children
Having no respect for the elderly
Women with blonde hair
>>
people with good intention (vegan for example) that just talk down on others and want to be seen as in the right but only make an unlikable asshole out of themselves
>>
>>17227891
>Women with blonde hair
Arson, Murder and Jaywalking
>>
>>17227883
>nah thats just bein lazy theyre not pieces of shit
No dude, throwing trash OUT of the car and into the streets makes them a piece of shit, not having trash IN their car.
>>
>>17227883
>nah thats just bein lazy theyre not pieces of shit
The two are far from exclusive. Littering hurts the environment, they prioritize being lazy over avoiding the damage that causes.

If you have a garbage bag that you throw away properly, that's an entire different scenario.
>>
>>17227711

>people who cheat (on people, on tests, anything really)
>people who are fat and are too lazy to lose the weight
>people who steal
>people who act passive aggressive and are too retarded to just say what the problem is
>people who neglect their children or pets
>people who treat their children or pets badly
>people who are pretentious
>people who are hypocrites
>people that are nosy
>people who use words that don't know what they mean
>most professors
>attention-whores
>people who are too lazy to do what they want in life
>people who are vain
>people that call out others for having a superiority complex usually have a superiority complex
>people that actually like Shakespeare
>people that don't understand sarcasm
>people that take advantage of others hospitality
>people that let themselves get walked over
>people that look down on others because they didn't finish college in 2 seconds with a PHD from Harvard
>people who try and act black
>people who are delusional
>people who can't face reality
>people who fuck a girl with a boyfriend or a guy with a girlfriend

That's all that I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>17227711

>people who cheat (on people, on tests, anything really)
>people who are fat and are too lazy to lose the weight
>people who steal
>people who act passive aggressive and are too retarded to just say what the problem is
>people who neglect their children or pets
>people who treat their children or pets badly
>people who are hypocrites
>people that are nosy
>people who use words that don't know what they mean
>most professors
>attention-whores
>people who are vain
>people that call out others for having a superiority complex usually have a superiority complex
>people that take advantage of others hospitality
>people that look down on others because they didn't finish college in 2 seconds with a PHD from Harvard
>people who try and act black
>people who are delusional
>people who fuck a girl with a boyfriend or a guy with a girlfriend
>people who do something nice and expect something in return
>people who talk shit behind someones back and act like they don't
>people who are fake
>people that listen to music because it's "cool"
>people who care about brand names and not how it looks and the style
>people who smell like shit
>skinny people who talk shit to fat people but eat like a fucking whale and never gain a pound
>making fun of people with conditions their born with
>racists

That's all that I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>17227922

what? is this a setup for your next point?
>>
>talks shit behind their friends' backs
>sleep/flirt/engage sexual intentions with people who are in committed relationships
>cheats on their partners or knowingly involves themselves in a situation where they can
>treats animals and pets poorly or takes their pets for granted/treats them like expendables
>can't be happy for others achievements unless they're winning too
>passive aggressiveness
>generally fake and tries to keep up a public image (hypocrites fit in this category well)
>cares about the brand and labels of stuff too much and looks down on you if you don't own x y z
>guilts/manipulates you to bend to their will (giving them money, doing them favors, etc.) while never returning the favor

yknow, it surprises me that my boyfriend who grew up in the shittiest conditions (no family, lived on the streets at some point, been beaten nearly half to death getting into fights, got into hard drugs, etc.) is actually the closest person who is decent that i know. donates to charities even when he doesn't have much, volunteers for the disabled, extremely considerate of others and turns to mush around children and animals...

and the squeaky-clean, virgin from a good, well-off (read: rich) home and loving family, ex-best friend of mine was the biggest, selfish, manipulative back-stabbing bitch i've ever came to have known. i should've called her out on her shit when she wanted to replace her dying dog with a new pet before he's even gone because he's "kinda ugly now and doesn't do anything".

seriously, the animal one though is a pretty good give away.
>>
>>17227723
FUCK FUCK FUCK Few things piss me off more. I lose my mind when people do that shit.
I extend my hatred to the smokers that think it's ok to toss their cigarett butts out the window, like it's not littering because they're small. Nevermind that they're loaded with fucked up chemicals and animals and insects try to eat them and they poison the ground and the water, but yeah, asshole, just throw it out of your car. I see this DOZENS of times a day and it just hurts my soul.
>>
>>17228060
as a smoker I agree 100 percent, shit ain't okay, I hate seeing a bunch of butts on the ground anywhere. Most cars have an ashtray, otherwise it's not that hard to keep an empty can in the car. There's no excuse beyond them being a horrible inconsiderate person that gives respectful smokers a bad name
>>
>>17227922
And then in the next breath....
>most professors

You sound incredibly fucking pretentious.
>>
>>17227861
I look away when apologizing because it seems insincere to make eye contact when doing so

am I autismal?
>>
>>17227922
>>people who fuck a girl with a boyfriend or a guy with a girlfriend
>having a girlfriend or boyfriend you have sex with makes you a piece of shit
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17227711
They're straight-edge, vegetarian, or prudish.
Everyone hates stick-in-the-muds.

These people die without ever living.
>>
>>17227711
Anyone who looks down on people who ride the bus or buy clothes at thrift stores.
>>
>pretentious
>compulsive or pathological liar when it's not necessary
>passive aggressive
>two faced
>>
>>17227711

No empathy for suffering people / animals, ever.

Treat "staff" people like waiters, busboys, clerks, etc. like shit.

Angry over little things.

Obsessive about their appearance.

Can't take any criticism.

These people is why there is suffering in the world.
>>
>>17228315
What if they don't apply their standards to others?
>>
>>17227731
There's so many meat-eaters who say this shit. Still the treuth, though.
>>
>>17228284

Learn to fucking read mate...

>People who fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend, or a boy who already has a girlfriend.

Do you understand now?

What if I type it like this;

>People who have sexual intercourse with other people, when those other people are already in committed relationships.

Still can't fucking read it or understand it?

Fine, I've make it even fucking simpler.

>You know someone is an asshole or a piece of shit when they actively encourage cheating, by having sexual intercourse and/or mating with someone who is already take/spoken for, for example, a guy is a piece of shit if he fucks another mans fiance. This works with gender roles reversed too. It is bad because it encourages disloyalty and dishonesty in relationships and is likely to leave someone, or some people hurt and forever damage relationships, as well as directly effecting the reputation of the potential cheater as they will make themselves look unreliable in the eyes of their peers.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND NOW, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS CUNTBAG?

>>>/FuckingNiggerLearnToRead/
>>
>>17228378
>There's so many meat-eaters who say this shit. Still the treuth, though.

You can eat meat and not have animals suffer. Death need not be suffering.
>>
>>17228378
Take the stick out of your ass, and don't call normal people "meat-eaters" you worthless faggot.
>>
>>17228130
>Triggered English professor detected

>>17228003
I don't understand how anything I said was actually pretentious.

>most professors
There are a lot of professors out there that don't care or that are bitter that they're a professor, even worse, professors that act like they care, but have an ulterior motive.

Is it not true? Those people are sad and pathetic, if you're trying your absolute hardest doing what you want to do, you are awesome.

Shakespeare is hilariously bad, but that's my opinion, obviously it doesn't make you a terrible person to like Shakespeare, but you're still a faggot. And...

Anyone triggered by the above, falls under this category.

Do I really need to explain this.

Delusional people? People who live in a false reality? Those people are terrible, what else can I say?
>>
>>17227711
looking for casual sex with women that look innocent

acting all bix nood where the white wimmin at

watching maury or that show with the three old women who talk about literally nothing

assuming that refusing to date outside of your race is due to explosive angry irrational emotions and not for a rational emotionless reason.

people who support shillary
>>
>>17228378
https://youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8
>>
File: 1438229228570.png (67 KB, 197x129) Image search: [Google]
1438229228570.png
67 KB, 197x129
the amount of projection in this thread is overwhelming
>>
>>17228060
Das Right.
>>
>>17227711
well fuck, u won't like me much op.
>>
>People who never question their own actions, knowledge, or beliefs
>People who put minimal effort in a given task or their job
>People who are inconsiderate and only think for themselves and their own benefit
>People with no sense of modesty
>People that apologize frequently but are never sincere
>People who either take themselves too seriously, or who aren't serious enough and can never be taken seriously
>People who put on a facade to seem cool like their everyone's friend, but push you away when you actually want to get to know them
>People who lie and manipulate to get what they want
>People who can't respect others opinions or beliefs if it differs from their own and place an objective stance on who's right or wrong
>People who talk more than they listen
>People who act more than they think
>>
>>17227874
>>Never admits fault, never self-criticizes
>>Loves to be pitied; plays up his weaknesses to seek sympathy
>>Doesn't know how to ask for what he wants; gets angry when he doesn't get it
Oh hey it's my mom
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 490x490
>>17228443

>Shakespeare is hilariously bad
>>
>>17227822
>>17227840
>>17227866
Really guys? He meant the person's attention is locked to the phone. You know this from the hyphen.
>>
>>17227711
Today I saw someone speeding on the highway, weaving in and out of traffic, not using their turn signal, and threw their cigarette out the window. Its like someone compacted every little bit of asshole behavior into one person.
>>
>>17227774
All of my these ones!!!
>>
Mistreats people they feel are "below" them/less powerful.

Never considers how other people feel, or thinks it's not important how other people feel
>>
>>17228443

use of weasel words and acting like something that's subjective is factual and should be used as a point of judgment against another human being makes you pretentious. in all of what you said you make it implicit that you are an authority on what's "good"

so yeah. pretentious. i'm not even the poster you responded to and I could recognize it at first glance. and i'm dumber than a fucking monkey.

that's how much of a shitty snob you are.

and snobs are -snob trigger- LIKE LITERALLY -end snob trigger- the worst.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.