[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, me and my bf have been in a long distance relationship for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sorry.png (80 KB, 282x265) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
80 KB, 282x265
So, me and my bf have been in a long distance relationship for a long time, I generally see him a couple times a month. Because of time constraints we didn't do a lot of what I want, and aside from a handful of times, PIV hasn't been good because my g-spot doesn't like to work. Except I've found recently that the right voice and words do wonders. So recently I've had someone over the internet essentially dominating me, telling me to hurt myself and deny me orgasm. Bf is moving in soon, so I'm stopping, and I feel like I should tell him, but I don't know how it would go. I was essentially doing it to fill the one hole I feel we have, that hopefully we'll work on when he's living with me. And it wouldn't be so bad if a few years ago I hadn't gotten confused and thought I liked someone (I wasn't used to attention, and hadn't seen my bf in like two months and this is the only guy I've been with so it was like "Do I even know if this is what I'm supposed to do? Who I'm supposed to be with?". Since then I have definitely had an easy time differentiating between love and lust, and the guy doming is nothing beyond that, though I like him as a friend. It hasn't gone beyond voice/text, no faces or names or videos, just him telling me what to do and me doing it). I know it's shitty, but sometimes it's frustrating, and I'm so sensitive to voices and control, it kind of started off as an accident and then just kept going.
>>
You disgust me
Why not just have your boyfriend dominate you
>>
>>17227782

I disgust me too. He wasn't interested because we'd only have a few days together, so aside from minor stuff, he didn't want to waste time doing things that took longer. And he's been better about dirty talk and stuff, but then it just kind of fades off again.
>>
>>17227677
You're clearly incapable of controlling yourself so I suspect you'll cheat on him eventually, who cares.
>>
>>17227677
>>17227797

What do you like about your boyfriend? Why are you together? It sounds like the sex isn't satisfying for you, he doesn't put in much effort to change that, and that's pretty much all you've discussed

Like, list 5 reasons why you want him to move in with you and share your life with you
>>
>>17228126
I'll admit my self control is severely lacking, but I would never physically cheat on him, I would sooner leave a relationship than cheat. But, I guess this is pretty close huh.

>>17228162

We have a lot in common and like most of the same things and just being with him makes me really happy, and other aspects of sex are fine, it's just frustrating to finally have sex feel good after 7 years then it just go back to "just there", then find something that is essentially an easy "on" button for me. Like I said, self control is pretty lacking. And I'll be honest, I'm terrible at listing things or saying how I feel like that.
>>
>>17227677
you do realize that your bf will be extremely hurt and angry if you tell him this?

if my gf done this to me, i would be so pissed and feel so betrayed.
>>
Cheating is in the eye of the beholder. Or something.
OP, some people would consider what you did cheating and would leave you for it. Not much else to do, fess up or live with the guilt.
>>
>>17228126
she is already cheating on him. she may not be physically fucking a guy but she is still have a form of sex with another guy and betraying her bf
>>
File: 1464935706773.jpg (22 KB, 466x470) Image search: [Google]
1464935706773.jpg
22 KB, 466x470
Your boyfriend deserves better. Tell him the truth and respect his decision if he decides to move on.

Do it before he moves in above all else, so he doesnt need to waste any more effort and money.
>>
>>17228237
>my self control is lacking
>would never physically cheat
you're already technically cheating, won't be long before you seek out someone in real life to do what this guy online is doing for you. you can deny it but the moment you let yourself go is the moment you fuck your relationship.
>>
>>17227677
I have a question. Why didn't you ask your boyfriend to do those things over the internet, instead of basically cheating on him?

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
You cheated on him.

If you don't tell him the relationship is doomed. Your only option is to tell him and move on after that, depending on how he responds.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.