[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Braces b*tch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1465236221687786384990.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465236221687786384990.jpg
648 KB, 1920x1080
Just got braces put on today after spacers. The spacers sucked major ass. But fuck. Any advice on how to handle?
Gonna toke up.
Yay straight teeth.
>>
>>17226915
I advise that you be 18.
>>
File: 1456060116553.jpg (101 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1456060116553.jpg
101 KB, 459x612
>>17227059
Tell my sides I loved them...
>>
Increase your brushing habits.

I had cavities once my braces were removed.
>>
>>17227427
20 here, had my braces removed not so long ago

I don't know how crooked and fucked up your teeth are, so I can't really tell for how long you're going to need them, mine were not borderline fucked, jaw wasn't crazy too, so it took the average 2 years and some plus months, the whole process is heavily impacted by your age as well due to all the teeth moving/growing while in your teens

>>17227427
This, buy that v shaped toothbrush, which also has that small brush at the other end, refrain from whitening toothpastes, if you weren't so keen on brushing your teeth, start doing it now, at least braces taught me that, even after a long night out I always brushed them, it's almost like an automatical thing now. It's a pain to floss them, but do it a few times, and remember to visit the dental hygenist to clean up what you have missed and most importantly, take care of the calculus that has formed around the tooth near the gums

Don't eat anything hard, if you do , small bits and very careful, because you can easily break off brackets as well as bend and/or push the archwire out of the bracket at the end.

Remember that this stuff will probably need your attention all your life, your teeth are going to want to move to the " original position" all your life, and that plastic mouthguard you see athletes wearing will be your friend more or less for all your life, of course in much smaller unnoticable form
>>
>>17227478
>>17227478
I just noticed this thread is 2 hours old, fuck me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.