[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a massive headache but no pills to alleviate the pain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1444348082387.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1444348082387.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
I have a massive headache but no pills to alleviate the pain. Is there anything else I can do?
>>
File: 56929857.jpg (70 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
56929857.jpg
70 KB, 640x430
>>17226832
Make a hole in your head.
>>
>>17226859
Hhehehe that was so funneh and witty! Upvoted
>>
>>17226832
try a benedryl or some nyquil and go to sleep.
>>
>>17226865
My pleasure sir.
>>
>>17226868
this.

or marijuana.

pot or sleep have basically been my only two options my entire life.
>>
>>17226868

NO FUCKING PILLS. Are you literally brain dead?
>>
>>17226870
That was sarcasm.
>>
>>17226832
go drink some water
>>
>>17226874
Not the guy you replied to, but

>no pills to alleviate the pain

implies that you have no analgesics to hand, not that you're without access to medication of any sort.
>>
>>17226874
I was assuming that he didn't have pain relievers but may have had other shit laying around. JFC. Also, Nyquil isn't a pill and benedryl isn't always either.
>>
>>17226881
>>17226885

If I had other shit around that wasn't pain relievers that could still RELIEVE PAIN somehow, I would've taken them. Why would I refuse to take something just because it isn't in pill form? Go take a course on reading comprehension faggots.
>>
>>17226904
you could try going to a fucking shop.
>>
>>17226879
this. have some food and drink a couple of glasses of water.
>>
>>17226904
people generally don't know what the unlisted properties of their otc drugs are. also, LOL@ telling us to get reading comprehension and you don't even know what you yourself said.
>>
>>17226931
Really? Can I just go to a pharmacy and purchase pills? Why didin't I think of that before? Maybe I have an actual reason why I'm not doing something so obvious? No, I just didn't consider it. Thanks /adv/ for your useful and non-retarded advice!
>>
>>17226936
I said the following
>no pills TO alleviate pain

I didn't say
>no pills THAT alleviate pain

Which means I don't have anything, you illiterate. I would've scrounged my medicine cabinet and looked up anything that might've worked.
>>
>>17226973
Anon was recommending you take things with antihistamines to help you sleep. Not to alleviate pain. To sleep through it. Though you might be right on Nyquil, that has a few active ingredients and might have one that alleviates pain.
>>
>>17227000
sounds like he just wants to bitch. there's a huge glaring problem with everything suggested and a massive overreaction.
>>
Sounds like you're an asshole that deserves headaches.

Also "No pills to alleviate pain" =/= "No pills"

Since I'm not on your level of faggotry I'm going to suggest some useful shit anyways:

Get off of your electronic devices for a bit.
If you were eyeglasses take them off and stare into the distance if possible.
Close eyes, massage temples, lean back in a comfortable position.
Sensory deprivation usually helps me. Turn off the light, cut down all noise, shut everything out.
Just try to catch a nap if at all possible.
>>
>>17226973
Pretty sure I posted this once already but just in case I'm wrong, saying you have "no pills to allieiate pain" implies that you have no painkillers, not that you have no access to medication in general.
>>
File: Peace and Love 1024x768.jpg (185 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Peace and Love 1024x768.jpg
185 KB, 1024x768
Icepack.

It helps a LOT more than you think it will.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.