[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo quick question: I'm too lazy to talk to any actual university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1459980373013.gif (2 MB, 395x313) Image search: [Google]
1459980373013.gif
2 MB, 395x313
Yo quick question:
I'm too lazy to talk to any actual university representatives about this so I came here instead

Anyway, I'm registered for a community college near me. And while the cost is great and all of that, literally all the classes I have to take are full. The college has multiple classes, but the ones that are open are too far away from me.

There's a much better university with higher cost near me, but I can definitely squeeze into some of the classes (since I've been there before).

I'm already registered as a guest student at the community college.
Do you guys know if it would be possible to register as a guest student at the university? Do you guys know if I can withdraw my registration at the community college? Is it worth all this trouble?
>>
>>17226178
The college has multiple campuses*
>>
>>17226178
Check with your guidance counselor at the community college, really. You don't have to unregister from a community college. There are probably online versions of the classes you want, even other community colleges that offer them online.
>>
>I'm too lazy to talk to any actual university representatives about this so I came here instead
Yeah, no. We don't know how this particular university works.
>>
>>17226178
No, we don't know the answer to any of your questions because we don't know what schools you're talking about and every school has different policies. So it looks like you'll have to get off your ass and ask them anyway.
>>
File: mckenzie-774688.jpg (379 KB, 1600x1231) Image search: [Google]
mckenzie-774688.jpg
379 KB, 1600x1231
If you are too lazy to pick up the phone, maybe college is Not For You.
>>
>>17226178
>I'm too lazy to talk to any actual university representatives about this so I came here instead

And I'm too lazy to answer your question so fuck you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.