[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommate is Dummy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: or0rvik0ef.png (522 KB, 663x598) Image search: [Google]
or0rvik0ef.png
522 KB, 663x598
Hello. I am new here. My roommate and I got into a heated argument in which he told me to move out after the rent is due. The argument was popcorn and cooking times. What happened was that he told me to put his popcorn in the microwave for 2 minutes. I put the popcorn in for 120 seconds to save time. He got angry at me and told me that 2 minutes is not the same as 120 seconds. Because 1 minute plus 1 minute is 2 minutes but 60 seconds plus 60 seconds is 1 minute and 20 seconds. Is my roommate right or am I?
How can I tell him he shouldn't kick me out for not cooking his popcorn well enough for him?
>>
beat that motherfucker for being so thick.
>>
>>17224582
He is much larger than me.
>>
File: lad.png (84 KB, 430x174) Image search: [Google]
lad.png
84 KB, 430x174
>>17224559
Oh my....
>>
>Is my roommate right or am I?
You shouldn't even need to ask.

Why are you even making popcorn for him in the first place? I think it's more likely he's just fucking with you to be an asshole.

OP what is your situation? How'd you end up living with this person?
>>
Man youre a huge pussy if this isnt a troll. First of all a bag of popcorn takes at least 150 seconds to cook. You fucks are doing it wrong. Second why are cooking popcorn for this lazy ass? Are you his bitch?
>>
>>17224671
I make his popcorn because he has a phobia of microwaves. Him and I meet at bus stop. I was looking for a roommate and he was looking for a place.

>>17224728
I have a high power microwave. I make him popcorn because he is afraid of microwaves and popcorn is his favorite food.
>>
He is literally retarded. How many seconds are in a minute? 60. So how many seconds are in two minutes? 120.

Fuck, did he get hit in the head with a hammer or something as a kid?
>>
>>17224775
I have only know him for 2 years and never asked him about his childhood. Retarded is a offensive word sir.
>>
>>17224783
Bad b8, try harder.
>>
>>17224783
No, attack is an offensive word. Ha, thats just my little joke you faggot.
>>
>>17224559
Beat >>17224598
No excuses. Whack him over the head with a frying pan.
>>
File: 1451464416042.jpg (107 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1451464416042.jpg
107 KB, 625x626
>>17224559
>>
>>17224559
Please, both of you, take a vow to never reproduce. We don't need you in the gene pool.
>>
>>17224559
Uh are you sure he isn't thinking that you're pushing 1 2 and 0?

That'd be 1 minute and 20 seconds on my microwave.
>>
>>17224559
This exact post has appeared before. OP is playing with you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.