[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I talk to girls about? I need some easy, go to subjects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What do I talk to girls about? I need some easy, go to subjects or lines I can use.

I've lost 40 pounds and now girls smile at me and walk near me waiting for me to approach but I don't know what to say. I don't know how to keep it going after "Hi, how are you?" and a smile. I've never practiced because I was shy in high school and girls would talk to me instead of the other way around. I fell for the NEET meme right after high school which fucked with my head, but now I'm working and have much more confidence and better social skills.

I still feel uncomfortable when I talk to girls unless I know them and I feel like I come off stiff or nervous and they don't like it. Help please
>>
mainly pooping. Ask them if they pooped that day and if so how was it.
>>
Also ask them if you can watch them pooping. Just admit its one of your fetishes and let them know you really enjoy it.
>>
Talk about that time you saved a sea turtle from drowning.
>>
>>17224397
Try to find similar interests. "On-the-surface" subjects could be music, movies or events you enjoy.

Take it from there?
>>
>>17224401
>>17224408

Should I bring up toilets soon after or would that be too soon?
>>
>What do I talk to girls about?

the majority, themselves. That's how shallow they are.
>>
>>17224570
just talk about pooping you don't want to come off as a slut.
>>
>>17224573
thread
>>
Talk to them like they are a guy. If this dude sucks, stay away from this guy.
>>
>>17224613

I might have a small phobia. I'm trying to get over it. I had a female friend after I graduated and she would always hit me up and smoke me out but I'd be too shy to even talk talk to her. She was hot and she wanted to smash and I fucked it up being a shy nerd. That was a while back and I'm better now I've gone on a couple dates but I'm still nervous around them and I hate it.

I'm tall and good looking but I can be shy and quiet if I don't know a girl. And at work I'm always afraid they'll say mean petty shit to me and I won't know what to say back.
>>
>>17224397
This fucking feel, man
I wish girls would carry the goddamn conversation like they used to
I actually like listening, i don't want to talk a lot

>>17224573
but then there's the anxious ones that don't want to talk about themselves
and there's a lot of those
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.