[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did I have to be born as Butters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Why did I have to be born as Butters?
>>
You weren't born that way. You are just busy indoctrinating yourself that you are, instead of being observant, practicing not to be, and being proud of what you achieved.
>>
>>17224232
>be proud of what you achieved

Which is nothing. Go take your hippie liberal 'everything is ok' advice and peg your uncle with it you flaming faggot.

OP change yourself, struggle, let your rage and anger fuel you to greatness. Start by getting off 4chin, get a gym membership, and go outside 5 times a week. School/work doesn't count.
>>
>>17224215
At least you weren't born as... oh no wait even Jimmy isn't as bad as Butters. Oh or Craig, that guy is a real retard too.
>>
>>17224291
I don't know where do you get that this is hippie liberal bs. He's busy self deprecating himself. He should get out of it, find a method how, start gaining skills, and not belittling himself. Rage and anger will only lead to inattention, recklessness, and faliures. That is what he got enough of.
>>
>>17224215
Butters is cool though!
>>
>>17224215
Hey you could have been born as Kenny's dad.
>>
>>17224215
the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>17224510
That he's autistic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.