[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I going bald? No one believes me and they say it's just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: _20160605_203700.jpg (2 MB, 2340x3426) Image search: [Google]
_20160605_203700.jpg
2 MB, 2340x3426
Am I going bald? No one believes me and they say it's just the way my hair is but I'm convinced I am and I'm scared to get my hair cut because of it
>>
>>17223987
It's possible, but I don't think so.
>>
It would be an improvement.
>>
People I've asked said im just being paranoid. I have to like move my hair to get that PIC
>>
>>17223987
hey i have the same thing

hope we are not goin bald op
>>
It's a cow lick. Relax.
>>
That's just how your hair tends to part on your crown. I can confidently say you are being paranoid, but if you are still unsure go see a dermatologist.
>>
Thanks for some opinions, I've been going crazy over this the last couple of weeks...
>>
>>17223987
What exactly do you think your head should look like if you part the hair all at one spot? You are bound to see scalp if you push all the hair out of the way. If you don't believe me, try it on someone else.
>>
>>17223987
Yup, you're going bald. You're probably less than 6ft too so you might as well just kill yourself already.

No need to thank me; I already know.
>>
>>17224512
Im 6'3 and how are you so sure?
>>
>>17224572
Anon, you're being dumb. Both by thinking that a spot like that means you're starting to go bald and because you're so gullible.

You might be going bald; it's not happening there, though. Chances are, you've had that spot for a while and have never paid much mind to it until recently.
>>
>>17223987
If I were a bird I would poop on your head.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.