[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugliness, Suicide and Plastic Surgery.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: -aBtw2Qpfo4.jpg (57 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
-aBtw2Qpfo4.jpg
57 KB, 604x604
Love is the most important thing in life.
It is the life's purpose. Sex and kisses are the most beautiful thgings in the world.

I am very ugly, in 0.1% of population of Earth. I want to suicide and start it all over again. As I am 21 and lost my youth in loneliness and tears thanks to greediness of my relatives.
I dont have parents that will give me money for plastic surgery.
Though it wont help me much, as my body is also ugly, and skin color.
Please stfu I am russian and want to be white, white is beautiful, other skin is ugly.

In order to earn money and do plastic surgery while I am still no so old, and get at least a bit of happiness with schoolgirls I want to drop out from school and start working at a supermarket.

If you ask why I am still at school - I couldn't go there being so ugly, I dropped out at age of 16 in the final year and wanted to kill myself.
I asked my relatives for money, but they didn't help. So I am still at school because of them not caring about me. Online school, though.
I am afraid I am too old and already missed 9 years since puberty. Never kissed, never been on a date.
So, I either find a way to get money fast, do surgery...Or die.
>>
If I will go on a date with you and kiss you will you not get surgery?
>>
Do not drop out of school.

Find a job that is going to get you fit. Men are not attractive based on facial beauty like women, men are attractive based from their power, finance and fitness.

You must find a way to get fit, 1 hour 3 days of the week for a year at your closest gym. Thats where you start. Go!
>>
File: 5162283.jpg (82 KB, 537x800) Image search: [Google]
5162283.jpg
82 KB, 537x800
>>17222880
>Love is the most important thing in life.

No, it's wealth and power. If you have wealth and power, you can have anything. That is the nature of capitalism.

Post a photograph, you're probably biased against yourself, you don't need to be white.
>>
>>17222880
>Please stfu I am russian and want to be white

What? Sorry to hear that you are russian though, you guys are ugly as fuck so you get lost in the crowd probably.
>>
>there are people taking this post seriously
/adv/ is the dumbest board.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.