[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I just cant sleep and do anything else I just think of her..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: ssssssss.jpg (53 KB, 460x352) Image search: [Google]
ssssssss.jpg
53 KB, 460x352
>I just cant sleep and do anything else

I just think of her.. i love a girl ..
but she has a boyfriend .

help me

please please
>>
I'm sorry to hear that anon.

Do you want to talk about it? When did you realize you had feelings for her?
>>
>>17222362

not long ago , friend
It hurts me the fact that her boyfriend its an absolutely ordinary guy
and especially this guy its not me .
And now that she is on a date , I cant flirt with her .
But I love her .. she makes me so well and I feel lonely now
>>
Everyone experiences unrequited love now and again anon. It hurts and it sucks but it won't last forever. Focus on things to take your mind off her.
>>
someone pls
>>
>>17222398

guy, she's perfect
I just cant live without her with me
she leaves my radiant life ..

I wont accept that with another guy kisses her and this guy is not me !!
>>
File: spaghettiman.jpg (85 KB, 506x510) Image search: [Google]
spaghettiman.jpg
85 KB, 506x510
Always can be worse anon :)

You still have hope that they'll break up sooner than you lose your feelings towards her. Be glad that you didn't fall madly in love with a lesbian, no chances there. Just desperation.
>>
Sorry but you have to accept that this is part of life. Being heartbroken sucks I know, I've been there but moving on is something you have to do.
>>
>>17222403
so I can comfort me in the fact that they will end the relationship one day?
>>
>>17222406

tell me a practical way to do it , friend
>>
I'm awake for 27 hours
just think of it , I'm going crazyyyy
>>
Help meeeeeee
>>
So what if she has a boyfriend? It doesn't really matter if she's single or not, but if she's really happy with the relationship she has, or her boyfriend is better than you, then you'll be wasting your time.
>>
>>17222601

The question is who really do not know if it's better for her since I met her while her relationship happened
>>
>>17222564
Jesus christ you are pathetic. If I knew that girl I'd text her and better warn her about this fucking creep who can't sleep because of her just because he's jelly that she has a bf which isn't him.

Is your name Rajit by any chance?
>>
>>17222607
i just fall in love
>>
Hey Anon,
I think we've all been where you are at on some level, but the healthiest thing is to move on.
If you're really keen and not concerned enough about the fallout, tell her.
But I can assure you sweeping her off her feet and making her fall for you isn't a likely outcome.

Remember there are many other girls out there, and concern yourself with your own life and your own
activities. While you're off on your own surround yourself with friends and family and improve your life.
Someone else will come along, and catch your eye.

Good luck and patience, Anon.
>>
>>17222660
thank you, guy..
really.. thank you.
>>
tell to her now

dont matter her reaction
>>
File: 1448246016136.gif (114 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1448246016136.gif
114 KB, 800x675
>>17222549
I'm currently emerging from the heartbreak of this situation.
>girl I liked had a boyfriend of four years
>couldn't break off how I felt
>ends up breaking up with bf
>3 months later I tell her how it is
>she doesn't want any kind of relationship, just wants to be single
>I'm crushed, but can finally work towards letting it go

Not saying that this will happen with you, but waiting for a break up isn't the answer. There are several contingencies between your current position and you getting together with your girl. Only one needs to go wrong, like her not being into you, for a lot of time spent waiting to go to waste. It might be romantic to commit to the unlikelihood, but understand what you are committing to in that instance and be prepared for the likelier outcome.

I don't regret what I did, but by committing to that route, I dealt with a lot of emotional hardship. You have to be ready for that or not bother.
>>
>>17222784

I'm thinking of trying to fall asleep that for a while until the two stop dating.

So I would be a good friend and tell her all I feel , no regrets , no expectations , just say and expect a yes or a no.
But until then, I would forget it .. what do you think ?

I think I would have much more chances after.
>>
>>17222798
You don't have any chances.
>>
>>17222811
The Impossible is just a matter of opinion
>>
>>17222357
Ask her out. She will almost certainly turn you down, but the finality lf it will help you to let go.
>>
>>17222814
That's lovely, put it on a poster. It's completely wrong, though. If you're obsessing over a single girl this much, it means that you have issues with yourself and aren't fit to date anyone. You need to fix yourself first before looking for a relationship.
>>
>>17222817
Man, I really dont know...
>>
>>17222822
ok

she's especially amazing .
I know we all feel it at some life moment and then understand that not , but believe me, she is
>>
>>17222826
Being tured down stings, no question about it. But I'll let you in on a little secret: pining like this hurts worse. Way worse. She could call you creepy and slap you and kick you inna nerts, and you would still feel better than you do right now.
>>
>>17223077
I didnt understand
>>
File: 1461825489978.jpg (84 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461825489978.jpg
84 KB, 480x480
>>17222798
As long as you're holding onto it, you won't forget it. It's a huge hole in your plan. Hell, it's taken me months to forget what I've felt towards the girl I hoped for and even then it hasn't completely disappeared.

I acted on those feelings because, after a year of trying to ignore them, I found that I couldn't. The only resolution you get is from acting on it, either by telling her how you feel or taking steps to find someone else. I chose the former and got burned. Take from that what you will.
>>
>>17222817
/thread

there are plenty fish in the sea.
>>
It doesn't matter that she has a boyfriend, it doesn't mean she won't break up or... cheat. I wish you good luck.
>>
>>17222817
Seriously? the only reply would be "but I have a boyfriend". Isn't that like super easy on her side, but super hard and painful for the guy? This is just my inexperienced opinion though.
>>
>>17223670
But i'm in the desert
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.