[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other perma virgins here ? Do you know of any forums, cliques
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: 1464812898143-r9k.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464812898143-r9k.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
Any other perma virgins here ? Do you know of any forums, cliques , or groups where I can discuss with my fellow constitutes ?
>>
permavirgin here

ive had the opportunity to have sex though

never took it though
>>
>>17222331
I've never had nor will I have that
What happened ? And why didn't you take it ?
Do you regret it ?
>>
You mean like wizard chan? Doubtful about any real life places
>>
>>17222339
I'm not a full wizard , just a apprentice in training
I just want to talk to someone sometimes . It make me feel better
>>
>>17222335
long story but i dont regret it. turns out she was a slut anyway so ill pass

why havent you had any opportunities anon? there are a lot of women (or men or whatever) out there
>>
>>17222360
>turns out she was a slut anyway so ill pass
all women are sluts
>>
>>17222360
I can't attract people. I'm creepy or whatever
Hard part is I like to nice to people , but no one likes me
I'm trying to comes to terms with who I am as this , but it's hard
That's why I want to meet people like me so I have a support group I can talk to
>>
>>17222370
Have you tried Tinder? There are a lot of lonely women on there (As well as plenty of attention whores but whateveR)
>>
>>17222375
No , relationships aren't something I can reach
I wish more people could be accepting of this
I just want to be happy
>>
>>17222390
not all of the women are looking for relationships
>>
>>17222399
I want one
I can't get a girl to like me man . It's not possible
I wish sexualality wasn't as pushed as it is now a days . Make my life less stressful
>>
Guess there aren't any
>>
File: 1234.png (269 KB, 683x575) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
269 KB, 683x575
>>17222323
I was with some girls in my life, most of the times I just got a nice blowjob or cuddle but never actually fucked them. I always felt like it's not worth to fuck someone you aren't really that interested in. I'm 20 and still a virgin based on these experiences but I don't give a fuck about it, it really don't bugs me.
I don't get why would you sperg out about it like this? It's not like there's written somewhere that you just have to put your benis into vagine atleast once in your life, it's a nice experience but there's a lot of people who didn't climb to mt. everest, jumped a parachute or shit like that...stop being retards.
>>
>>17222516
Having sex is seen as a required social experience . Not having any ostracizes me as I get older and I become more isolated
Plus there is the base carnal feelings
Wish I didn't feel sexuality desu
>>
Sure is /r9k/ in here today.
>>
>>17222516
okay but climbing everest is very different than having sex. that's like saying I never learned how to swim, so what who cares tons of people never learned how to juggle chainsaws

one is a universally relatable experience the other is not
>>
why don't you guys just find a roastie and let her have her way with you?
there is usually multiple threads about cheating whores and crap, i'm sure you can ask them there how you can get them to want you to bed them
>>
File: lemonoftroy.jpg (50 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
lemonoftroy.jpg
50 KB, 720x576
>>17222578
Do you think that others give a fuck? It's your life for fuck's sake, stop wondering about what bad things could society say about your life. If you don't want to be a virgin do something about it, find a gf, fuck a street ho or just shut up about it.

It's not your sexual status that makes you pathetic, it's your attitude.
>>
>>17222599
dude im not OP i have no problem with women, i'm just saying your analogy sucks
>>
>>17222599
Your wrong on that
Think of a super confident guy who is well liked and a virgin ?
Religious figures don't count
>>
>>17222604
It does make a sense. If you achieve something in your life, only who will really appreciate it is you and yourself only, nobody else really gives a fuck. If he wants to get pussy so badly he better do something for it, put some effort into this just the same as he would climb a mountain. Crying over something you can change is just stupid.
>>
>>17222323

>asking a Vietnamese finger painting trading board where to talk to other Virgins

Think u answered you're own question m8
>>
>>17222611
I'm this guy >>17222516 and even though I'm not really sociable or extroverted I think that most of the people I come to contact with genuinely like me. It doesn't have anything to do with personality.
>>
>>17222616
I'm stuck being a virgin man . I can't help it
>>
>>17222618
nah he probably wants a virgins only place
as someone who unironically supports the terms "3DPD" and had a waifu, I got really close to fugging a 7/10 girl back in middle school, and if i could do it, so could a good portion of the /a/nons browsing there.
>>
>>17222599
>It's not your sexual status that makes you pathetic, it's your attitude.

>>17222611
>Think of a super confident guy who is well liked and a virgin ?
>Religious figures don't count

See, most non-wizards here don't seem to understand that being a virgin isn't a bad thing IN ITSELF.

Sex is something that supposed to happen organically as you connect with other people and build bonds (and not just in the sexual sense).

Being a virgin well into your 20s means you've kinda failed to pass the usual social milestones. And you're basically kind of stuck there. No friends or a gf and everything is a sort of catch-22 situation.
>>
>>17222599

wrong, I'm a 32 year old virgin and women DO care about that regardless of how its presented. Deep down every single woman hates male virgins and will never give them a chance.
>>
>>17223953
>Deep down every single woman hates male virgins and will never give them a chance.

Please don't turn this thread into a homosexual hugbox.
>>
I've fucked two girls and felt no different before I lost my virginity. The harsh truth is that it is never as good as you expect and is a disappointment. Its just something you can tell your friends, that's all
>>
>>17223991
It's very different when you are with someone you truly love.
>>
>>17222323
Why do you have a photo of MDs/students?
>>
>>17223991
>>17224091
>morons who will ignore the main issue with being a virgin at a late age.
>that being you lack in all other social areas of life.
>>
>>17224131
And what would they be?
>>
>>17224148
Everything basically. Most wizards here usually mention that they have no friends or any hobbies aside from vidya.
>>
>>17224164
I mean, we're ill equipped for even the most basic relationships. If somehow I were able meet someone I wouldn't know what to do, say or go anwhere. Hell, I wouldn't know how to kiss them.
>>
>>17224164
I hate that people assume because you browse 4chan you have no life. I'm sure many of us have normal social lives and a good group of friends. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful kek
>>
>>17224177
I could aim lower but that would LOW like tank ass on a scooter low. All the single girls in my area are 7+/10 hipster and yuppie types with no intersecting interests.
>>
>>17223971

>being mad at the truth
>>
>>17224182
You can have a normal social life and browse 4chan but I'm sure that's limited to certain boards.

/cgl/ is probably one of the more legit social boards. Which is and isn't surprising given it's subject.
>>
>>17222366
You have to go back (to /pol/)
>>
>>17222555
literally the only person who ever posted this was a virgin

every single one of them

it's so pathetic
>>
>>17222323
>Do you know of any forums, cliques , or groups where I can discuss with my fellow constitutes ?
>>>/r9k and >>>/mlp/ is where 99% of your kind post
>>
>>17224627

Why is it pathetic? It's the truth
>>
>6' 1"
>More handsome than 95% of dudes
>Getting /fit/, hit the gym at least 3 days a week
>Got over my shyness and started talking to girls
>Still too awkward to make female friends or talk to them normally
>I have a phobia at this point

FML
>>
>>17224660
Therapy?

>>17224627
>literally the only person who ever posted this was a virgin

That's why we're here aren't we?
>>
>gay permavirgin
>not too terribly ugly
>still have image issue
>messing with my hair all the time
>too scared to talk to anyone I don't already know
>don't have the courage to ask someone out
>wanna die
>>
File: 1464846060683.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464846060683.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
>19
>ugly (has already been confirmed on /r/amiugly, /b/ face rate threads, and irl bullying)
>oh also face rekt by acne scars
>5'4" manlet
>bitch voice
>social anxiety around new people

yup dying a virgin because ill pull a 2/10 if im lucky, and i dont want to do that
>>
>>17224736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ
>>
>>17224720
>gay permavirgin

Degenerates have the lowest standards, how are you finding it hard to get laid?

Go to Hampstead Heath at night and look for George Michael.
>>
>>17224660
pics
>>
>>17224657
Its not true because no one cares about your petty bullshit
>>
>>17224740
Rich Evans (and the crew) was a whole lot better looking than he does now. Dude's got a personality as well.
>>
>>17224856
I not sure what you are trying to say. Is he pathetic cause he's a virgin? Cos that's what he's already saying about himself.
>>
>>17224660
pics?
>>
>>17224911
seconded
>>
>>17222323
I've had a stripper suck my dick before. Does that make me a permavirgin? It only took me two years of being a regular of hers for her to even offer to do it.
>>
>>17224927
You should have turned it down. Sounds like she was giving you one out of pity.
>>
File: angery.jpg (20 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
20 KB, 680x680
>>17224627
FUCKING NORMALFAG GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>17225012
I agree I should have turned it down but I wanted to know what a woman's mouth felt like it. I'll probably go back and get another one at some point since she's easily the most attractive woman I'll ever get that with. When you get to where I'm at, even if you know it's pathetic it's better than nothing at all.
>>
>>17225068
What did it feel like anon?
>>
>>17225086
Like warm wetness, the firmness of her tongue, and every now and again the hardness of her teeth. It felt great don't get me wrong but I was slightly disappointed. The best feeling was her tongue moving around the head of my dick.
>>
>>17224182
You'd be surprised how many well adjusted/professional and successful people lurk 4chan. I've met quite a few of them.
>>
Did she suck your dick with the rubbers on?
>>
>>17224182
I think that three quarters of 4chan is probably melodram patheticism types like me, and the other quarter comprises mostly of moderately successful but stressed out people who want to let off steam
>>
>>17225107
Would you consider me successful? Have a couple million in inheritance and have a nice condo in lower Manhattan. All from inheritance, of course. Still 23 year old kissless virgin.
>>
>>17225113
I assume you were talking to me and the answer is no. She isn't trashy (relatively speaking of course) but I probably did take a pretty big risk of getting the herps even though she swore up and down she was clean.
>>
>>17225118
>Millions of dollars
>Not spending 1000 on a high class whore
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>17225125
I know I could always do that. But I just feel so pathetic paying for it, when like 90% of the adult population get it for free
>>
>>17225129
Just do it. You don't wanna end up like an Elliot Rodger repeat.
>>
>>17225129
Dude you're rich. You don't follow the same rules. You can get what most plebians like me will never be able to get.
>>
>>17225139
I don't want my "richness" to influence women into wanting to fuck me/get with me. There are homeless dudes out there getting pussy and would want someone to fuck me for me.
>>17225134

I mean, I understand why I'm a virgin. Ugly/social anxiety/blah blah. I wouldn't blame anyone for not fucking me. Elliot Rodger used to think the world owed him some pussy or something.
>>
>>17225152
So? Who gives a fuck? You have the ability to fuck the hottest chicks because your wallet is huge. The best I'm ever going to do is 6/10 strippers for 300 bucks a pop. If I don't pay, I'd be lucky to get 3/10s. Fucking enjoy those 10s, anon.
>>
>>17225166
Well, maybe I just will then. A relationship is another thing though... That will probably never happen. At least with a 6/10 chick.
>>
>>17222323
>>/r9k/
>>
>>17225125
He could do a "Pretty Woman" but he's no Richard Gere I guess.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.