[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: i am autistic.jpg (303 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
i am autistic.jpg
303 KB, 851x315
>Be me
>Pretty attractive, 8/10 maybe
>Dress nice 24/7
>No, not like a white knight
>Mild autism, nobody knows, I'm very high functioning with no real social defects
>Have major flaw
>Only fall for girls online
>No hoes here are worth my time
>Very picky, won't date a smoker, slut, druggie, not even someone who texts other guys
>People call me a faggot for it but whatever
>Get Croatian gf
>She was cheating on me with 3 guys the whole time up until we were together for 4 months
>Truly love her so forgive her
>she lied about her age
>Forgive her
>Constantly played with my head
>Forgive her
>About 11 months into our relationship
>By her all the shit I can afford just before our anniversary
>Completely emptied my wallet
>Come home one day
>Texting her, pretty normal
that day I send her the presents
>"Anon, I love you"
>"Love you too babe"
>2 minutes later she leaves me for her lesbian best friend
>wasgonnacommitsuicide.dll
>Got over me instantly so was probably cheating
>Be now, 2 weeks later
>Found another girl, way sweeter to me
>But also foreign
/adv/ Help, should I go through with dating this girl long distance?
She's from Morocco, she's rather beautiful and she's really nice to me, but again, distance. i live in ireland and nothing but whores here desu
>inb4 send pics/nudes, no go kill yourself
>>
sorry for the greentext format, i posted it to /b/ and they told me to post it here so i just copy pasted it
>>
>>17222159
Don't fall for people you don't know.
You like online people because you can't "see" their flaws and you imagine them as perfect as you want. Get to know them well before committing.
Wait a few months and visit a few times before committing to someone.
>>
No op

Your so good looking and great go outside and talk to a chick

See you also have your priorities all wrong

It's not why she's cheating on me its

Why am I tolerating all this bs
>>
>>17222171
I'm not tolerating shit this time
nigga can you read? There's nobody here I like. Why date someone I don't want?
>>17222169
can't visit Morocco, but people irl hide their flaws too..
>>
>>17222181
>can't visit Morocco, but people irl hide their flaws too..
It's much easier to get to know a person well IRL.
Online your opinion on me is based on what I choose to show you. IRL often you just see things that I don't want to show you. It's clearly different.
If there's not going to be visits or a way to close the distance, don't even start to date.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.