[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I'm thinking of hiring a hooker but from what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 59799_1_800.jpg (32 KB, 450x568) Image search: [Google]
59799_1_800.jpg
32 KB, 450x568
Hey /adv/, I'm thinking of hiring a hooker but from what I've heard of the chances of getting STDs I feel that it's more trouble than it's worth.

What are risks of getting an STD from a hooker and can you really get them from touching or kissng and is the condom the only way to prevent them?
>>
Your chances of contracting an STD from hooker are lower than from a girl in the general population
>>
>>17221836
Really?, If thats true then my friend dosen't know shit since he told me that the oppostite is true.
>>
>>17221882
Your friend's a fuckwit. Sex workers are more conscious of the risk of STDs than the general population, so they're more likely to practice safe sex and get tested more often.
>>
>>17221900
Aren't they more at risk though since they're sleeping around with way more people than the avergae party slut because it's their job?
>>
You could always ask if they're ddf too. But most will ask for condom, bareback anything is risky for them and yourself.

Besides that, have fun! I haven't caught anything yet, and couldn't be happier.
>>
>>17221913

Again they take the extra measure for you to wear a condom. You think they want an STI too? Of course not!
>>
>>17221918
And if I were to ask for kissing and touching are the chances high that it can still be spread in those ways?
>>
>>17221914
If they offer the GFE option is it a good sign they don't have STDs vice versa?
>>
>>17221927
Touching? Not sure, but kissing can spread herpes. You CAN ask if they're ddf since you sound paranoid. Also are you looking to be kissed and touched like if you were in a relationship? Because that's more of the gfe side of prostitution.
Most are just quickie, hh (half hour), and hr (hour). I say, skip kissing and get right to it.
>>
>>17221934
So just skip right to third base, Is there nothing stopping them from lying that they're ddf as they'd want my money?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.