[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with being ugly? How do you accept that the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ugly.png (295 KB, 1650x536) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
295 KB, 1650x536
How do you deal with being ugly? How do you accept that the only solution is plastic surgery that you can't afford? I have a receding hairline and I haven't even reached 23 yet. Sometimes I want to say its the critical inner voice or whatever, but I end up looking in the mirror and I just hate everything I see.
>>
Go to your local walmart and buy some minoxidil, and start putting it in your hair. It only costs like twenty dollars for a 3 month supply.

If you start early enough you can probably avoid further significant hair loss at least until you're in your 40s.

You might even grow some back on your temples.
>>
>>17221664
Is minoxidil the best treatment out there right now?
>>
Which is worse - ugly or manlet?
>>
I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!
>>
>>17221880
Both are just as bad as each other.
God help you if you're both.
>>
Try and make up for it with personality. correct what you can through effort (read: diet/excercise/fashion/grooming) and bear through the rest. Even if your face looks like you got mauled by a wombat. if you can find comfort in the fact that it's not something you can change. you might find the strength to change what you can and develop other confidence boosting qualities besides beauty.
>>
>>17221879
No it isn't that useful for rapid hair loss, you need finasteride
>>
There's always someone worse than you? I don't know man, I have severe scarring all over my face and upper body from an accident and a stupid tradition in my country, it fucking sucks to be disfigured but it could be worse.
>>
>>17221879
Go see a dermatologist, there can be many reasons why you're balding.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.