[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time cat owner. I think she's in heat She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
First time cat owner. I think she's in heat

She's making weird noises and rolling around everywhere. And sticking her butt in the air a lot. Very weird behavior.

What should I do? Just ignore her? Give her extra attention?

I want to have kittens later but it sounds like she doesn't like being in heat. I'll get her spayed if that'll make her feel better.

Tl;dr- is a cat in heat gonna be okay?
>>
It's completely normal of a cat in heat. If you want kittens, get another cat that would mate her/him. If not get Him/her fixed. Kittens are super cute and nice. (Well for me anyways)

Has your cat ever been potty trained? If so, that's good news. There mother will teach him where to do their business.

I been a cat owner since I could remember and my childhood cat is on her last few years. She's 13 years old. I'm surpised she can run, jump. She acts like a normal cat.
>>
>>17221533
please don't breed her, get her fixed. There are plenty of kittens in shelters that need homes. kittens are gassed in droves at shelters. save a life and adopt a kitty

but anyway your cat is going to be ok. this is all natural and it will run its course without you needing to do anything.
>>
>>17221647
This actually. Unless you plan to keep your kittens or give them to people you can trust, don't breed it. Spaying is optional
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 2448x1595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 2448x1595
She wants that spiny dick inside her vagoo
>>
She's only 7 months old. I was gonna wait another year or 2 and then keep one kitten and sell the rest for the extra cash.

Also my cat was potty trained when I got her on Christmas when she was 2 months old
>>
>>17221656
Should I stick something in there to calm her?
>>
>>17221678
no one buys kittens, thats why so many end up on the streets or in shelters
>>
>>17221705
KEK

No anon, no
>>
>>17221678
Yeah, no one buys kittens. Giving them away is hard enough, but that's how we got our awesome cat. Most end up dead at shelters.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 232x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 232x234
>>17221705
You sure do care about that cat don't you..
>>
>>17221533
Masturbate in front of her. Once she catches the scent of superior human cum, she will ignore the foul feline folopian filling fun phlegm and remain a loyal and devoted subject. Soon your cat will roll around at your feet as you masturbate and dance into your room at the sound of your stroking. Her feminine charms will convince legions of she-women to prance out of their covens and march to your room to pledge fealty to your cock through fabulous fellatio.

Do it. Accept your birthright.
>>
>>17221773
This
>>
>>17221733
I bought mine on Craigslist for $25 rehoming fee. Never saw a free post.
>>
>>17221705
Wasn't there a thread on /an/ like that?
>>
>>17221705
Ask a furfag for a spiny strapon
>>
>>17221705
LOL
>>
>>17221773
I hope the FBI finds this post and puts you on the sex offender's registry, you sick fuck.

>>17222936
Then you're a dumbass that doesn't know how to Google animal shelters (insert town/city/county here). Stop using Yahoo and discover the 21st century. Lol
>>
>>17223923
They charge for vet fees
>>
Don't breed your pets, get them fixed. This is the reason so many animals are euthanized (or in my state gassed to death). Also she could run off in an instant and she will go have kittens upon kittens. Please don't.
>>
>>17221773
I don't wanna sound like a redditor but I feel bad for laughing at this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.