[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good does management experience look on a résumé? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (148 KB, 664x586) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 664x586
How good does management experience look on a résumé? I just turned 18 and all the managers at the McDick's I work at want me to be one too. Is this a good idea or am I just digging myself a deeper hole?
>>
The fact that they want an 18 year old to work as a manager says a lot about the position.
>>
>>17221268
it couldnt hurt it, but down the road fast food positions dont mean shit on a resume unless youre going to another fast food place
>>
Depends on where you want to go.

If you want to be a tech boy, then it doesn't mean much.
>>
It'll give you useful experience you can talk about in interviews for better shitty jobs. Kind of depends on the industry you go into. If you wind up in customer service you can talk about all the times you had to deal with shitty employees pissed off customers and kept them both from burning down the store. I work in a bank's call center and I tell you they eat that shit up in interviews so the experience will be valuable.

Also you're 18 your resume likely your resume won't be that impressive for awhile so anything you can put on there is gonna help at this stage in your life.
>>
>>17221268
Manager at age 18 will look fucking great on a resume. Based on the people I've hired who got to that level before age 25, I'd pretty much hire you over any other applicant because you very likely have your shit together and work hard.
>>
>>17221783
>Manager at age 18 will look fucking great on a resume.
Not a manager at a fast food outlet. It's pretty common knowledge that they take anyone and everyone who's willing to do it as a manager in fast food because they're that desperate.
>>
>>17221786
Fast food or not, getting there at that age is a very good sign. If he makes it a couple of years in that role then he would be looking at management jobs in the wider hospitality industry at age 20. Or at least that's the case in a country with good economy and job market.
>>
>>17221803
I think you're highly overestimating how valuable a management role at a fastfood place can be on a CV/resume.
>>
>>17221268
It will look good and provide you with not only a stable source of income through college, but also a bevy of busty big butted immigrant concubines to impregnate and sire your spawn.

Soon you will have a legion of bull-whip wielding niglets and spicadillies ready to destroy your enemies, the mighty Taco Kong and Burger Killing, and enforce your law upon the unruly wastelands.

Take the job...And own it!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.