[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ >Had a 3 year ldr relationship >ended around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/

>Had a 3 year ldr relationship
>ended around January bec he cheated on me (he did this while he was visiting me in my home country btw)
>I tried fixing it by telling him that I'll forget everything if he will just drop any contacts with the chick but he refused
>obv we broke up
>we stopped messaging each other
>got depressed and shit but overcame it
>around May I'm already feeling better
>then he started messaging me again
>said the relationship between him and the chick didnt work out bec they want diff things or something
>asking for a second chance
>said he will never do that again etc etc (insert flowery words here)
>I didn't give a firm answer bec I didnt really want to be in a relationship atm but we started talking again like we used to
>he went to another country for vacation with his family
>he got drunk almost every night while he's in another country (most of the time alone or with another tourist)
>his mom and bro started messaging me that he took a local chick back to the hotel and went on a date with this tourist and shit
>I didnt really have the right to get mad bec we were technically not back together
>but that kinda hurt me so I was like "ok im so done with you already bye"
>and now he keeps on messaging me that nothing like that happened that he didnt have sex with anyone nor took anyone on a date or something
>said it was just a friendly gesture and he was just concerned bec he didnt want local chick to drive home drunk
>said the chick got her own hotel room and didnt stay at his etc

Idk /adv/ I dont really believe whatever he's saying anymore. I've already lost my trust in him even before this trip. But what do you think? Should I hear him out and give another chance?
>>
>>17221153
no, forget him. you're the safety net when his other pursuits don't work out. you don't want that for yourself.
>>
Tf you should have stopped talking to him ages ago. It doesn't matter what he did/didn't at the hotel, his attitude is shitty in general. Wake up anon.
>>
>>17221153
you probably deserved it. just something to think about
>>
>>17221174
Why would she deserve such thing tho?
>>
>>17221212
im not psychic. Maybe not one thing specifically, it could be a culmination of things. All I'm saying is I haven't met a single woman yet without a cunty character trait or habit.
>>
>>17221222
Hi, op here. When he cheated, he told his brother that it was because I was not adventurous (in terms of travelling) and because I was busy with uni. I know I can be a cunt sometimes but there's nothing that really bothered him much(as far as I know).
>>
>>17221153
>long distance
>cheated on you
>lied to you

XD guys what do I do? Should I date him lmao?
>>
>>17221246
Dude you sound dense as fuck how can you be in uni?
Just have some self respect and stop letting him walk all over you like you are a doormat wtf?!?!
Is this a troll?
>>
>>17222129
>>17222168

Well when you're in the actual situation, you become really dumb no matter how smart you are, unless you're totally emotionless.
>>
>>17221153
Others summed it up already.

He's a scumbag that's using you as a fallback point. Don't need that shit in your life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.